• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda Game?

What is your favorite handheld Zelda game?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Spirit Tracks! I haven't played LA, OoS/OoA, or Four Swords. Minish Cap was pretty good, but I kinda go bored with it and Phantom I dislike. But Spirit Tracks met my quota when it came out. Exciting plot, good background stories, and the bosses were kind of challenging. (the second time you battle them, at the place in Castle Town) So my favorite is Spirit Tracks!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Link's Awakening. It had, in my opinion, the best story of any Zelda game ever. That really makes me like it. It was fun, interesting, and the first handheld, which revolutionized Zelda forever.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I WOULD say Four Swords or OoS, but Minish Cap is what really made me love handheld games. The graphics, although borrowing slightly from FS, were superb in my own opinion, and the music was great. I think dying in MC was really fun, too.

I've been slacking off in my handheld gaming (I still haven't acquired the Oracle titles, or Link's Awakening, which I hear I aboslutely must own), but I adored Minish Cap. (um, see my avatar... haha) Like, I started the game at my friend's house and then went out to buy my own GBA for the sake of having it myself.

Minish Cap for me. I fully enjoyed the whole experience of it and loved the idea that it wasn't your usual run of the mill Zelda game. I really really enjoyed PH as well, much more so that ST.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
From what I've played(Oracle of Ages, Phantom Hourglass,and Spirit Tracks) I like Oracle of Ages a slight more than Spirit Tracks. Oracle of Ages it is then.

R

RinkuSan

I like Four Swords a lot. Playing with other people is sometimes nerve-wracking, but if you pick the right people, you can have a blast for a long time. I love doing Hero Keyed Vaati's Palace. Especially with 4 players :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom