• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eeveelution

Even though it probably the worst stats and move-set wise, I like Flareon best.

In a muck-around file of firered that I played, I made my whole team Flareon like how in-game trainers only had I type of Pokemon of one family of Pokemon!

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I've always loved Espeon and my second fave is Flareon. I don't like the sinnoh ones much, they seem out of place and unnecessary to me.

My favorite one is Espeon, followed close by the original Eeve. Espeon visually appeals to me the most out of all the different evolutions, and on top of that it is also a strong psycho pokemon.

Night Owl

~Momentai
My favorite would be Umbreon and Espeon.
They became my favorites when playing Pokemon Colosseum. I don't think they ever left my team on that game.
I Like Umbreon more because it is a dark type and I think it is really cool looking.

Personally, I love Jolteon. As for why, well it can learn double kick and i've always had a soft spot for that move. Plus, its really fun to draw ^.^

Vaporeon is my fave evveelution!:D
images

I've always chose what was most fitting to my team which were incidentally the ones I found cutest.
So, Flareon in the first games and Glaceon in the later games.
They are my favourites by far, orignal Eevee is cute as well but I never found Normal Pokemon to be useful... :nod:

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Umbreon has always been my favorite out of all of the eeveelutions. I absolutely love dark Pokemon so naturally this eeveelution would be my favorite. :3 Not to mention that the design of the Pokemon looks pretty awesome.

A close second favorite would be Vaporeon though, since water also happens to be one of my favorite types of Pokemon to use.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
A lot of things have changed for me over the years for which Pokemon I like and which ones I do not like. As for the Eevee evolutions, Jolteon has always been my favorite, and Vaporeon has always been my least favorite. What's interesting is that Espeon used to be one of my favorite Eevee evolutions, and Umbreon used to be one of my least favorites, but now Umbreon is my second favorite evolution and Espeon is now my 3 least favorite.
I'll just make a list of the top 7 Eeveelutions
7. Vaporeon
6. Glaceon
5. Espeon
4. Leafeon
3. Flareon
2. Umbreon
1. Jolteon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom