• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eeveelution

All of them are fine, but I can't say I have a favorite. In fact, I've always felt that the amount of options was a bit excessive.

My opinion is probably hugely biased based on how good the pokemon was in the Gen IV competitive meta, so here goes. However, my number one choice has been my favourite eeveelution for a long time anyway, so I'm not sure how much that has been effected by how well it works in the competitive game.

1. Vaporeon
2. Jolteon
3. Umbreon
4. Espeon
5. Leafeon
6. Glaceon
7. Flareon

My favorite of the "Eeveelutions" would have to be Leafeon for just how cute it is! I like grass types quite a bit, too, although they aren't my favorite. I suppose it's a little shallow that my preference is based heavily on looks. I just can't help it, though, it's just so adorable looking! I really like both Electric and Dark types, so Jolteon and Umbreon come close as well, but I think I still prefer Leafeon. Aesthetically I think all the Eeveelutions look rather cute, though. For the record Eevee itself is just incredibly adorable and one of my favorite Pokemon because of it. <3
:>

Vaporeon is so cute!!! i love it's shiny form, it makes it even more adorable. here is a list of eeveelution from most to least favorite
Vaporeon>Glaceon>Umbreon>Jolteon>Flareon>Espeon>Leafeon

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
1-Umbreon
2-Espeon
3-Vaporeon
4-Leafeon
5-Glaceon
6-Jolteon
7-Flareon

Umbreon is just the best. I like the 7 of them, but I'm not attracted to Flareon.

Vaporeon
Vaporeon-Photo-Manip-102633827

It all started because on day my parents gave me a rubber ball with a tiny vaporeon on the inside and from that moment on i loved vaporeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom