• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eeveelution

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Which is your favorite Eevee evolution and why? Or do you not like any?

I always had a bit of a soft spot for original Eevee, it was cute and that appealed to the little girl in me, but I did like that you could use the various stones to evolve it. Vaporeon always seemed a bit too random as the whole... fishy feline thing, and water types tend not to appeal to me much.
Flareon is probably my personal favorite as I like fire types a lot. Though Umbreon was quite a powerful one with a good moveset selection from the dark ones.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Oh my god.
240px-471Glaceon.png

Glaceon. Just, Glaceon. I love Glaceon to death, it's my most favorite Ice type pokemon. I also find it to be one of the more visually appealing of all the Eeveelutions. I would say Leafeon comes at second, with Umbreon at third, Espeon at 4th, and the rest of them at 5th.

Aw Glaceon is always just so cute, it melts my heart. I generally don't use Ice much - but it was actually one of the few I did favor in the Ice variety.

Last edited:

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I do like Eevee, because it is such a cute Pokemon. I used to actually love to breed Eevees, and have an Eeveelution team, but there's too many for that now. The first generation looked weird to me, and I never really liked them too much. Espeon is one of my two favorites. I think it's cute; I love the color, and psychic tend to be my favorite Pokemon type. The other of my favorites is Glaceon; once again, the light color is pretty, and ice is my other favorite Pokemon type. I also like Leafeon and Umbreon, just not as much as Espeon and Glaceon.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Aw Glaceon is always just so cute, it melts my heart. I generally don't use Ice much - but it was actually one of the few I did favor in the Ice variety.
Glaceon is my fave also! But I find it ironic how it melts your heart.

Ever since I played Pokemon Colosseum, Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. It's just so powerful even people I fight against have trouble beating it, One person even fears it, lol. As long as it's not against a Volcarona, Espeon is Epic.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, definetly not the first 3. Jolteon, Vapereon and Flareon are just bleck and there are so many better pokemon. However, different feelings for Umbreon, Espeon and Glaceon. Umbreon is an epic debuffer/buffer/wall, etc, Espeon is a great wall aswell, and Glaceon? It makes an epic team member with the awesome move pool.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I love Glaceon! I don't know why, but when I saw the design, my heart just stopped. It is so cute! I would say Glaceon is also my favorite Pokemon of all time.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I do love them all so much. I played through one game just using Eeveelutions. Glaceon is up there with Espeon as my favourites. I think Leafeon is absolutely adorable though, and I love grass types so that'll be why Leafeon is my favourite. Probably also because my sister was the first to show me Leafeon and she'd nicknamed it "Ella" so I thought that was cute.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Said it before and I'll say it again, Leafeon is the coolest Eeveelution in my opinion. Ironically it came in a generation that I wasn't too fond of, but Leafeon is so adorable and one of the few grass-types that I like.

My favorite eveelution is easily Espeon. I don't know why, but I've always loved Espeon ever since I accidentally got one when I was playing Pokemon Silver when I was about 5 years old.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
1 Espeon its my favourite Psychic Pokemon and the best in the second generation for me. 2 Glaceon its an awesome Ice type and its special attack is devastating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom