• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in ALttP

What is your favorite boss in ALttP?

• Armos Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanmolas

• Moldorm

• Helmasaur King

• Arrghus

• Mothula

• Blind the Thief

• Kholdstare

• Vitreous

• Trinexx

• Total voters
C

cubeface21

Well, definitely NOT Moldorm. I hated Moldorm so much, and still do. The fact that he knocks you off the edge and you need to start over the last floor or 2 floors to get back up to him. It may not have been hard, but it was damn annoying. My favorite has to be Helmasaur King. He was so cool looking, and beating him wasn't too easy.

Austin

Austin
I liked Arrghus, mainly because I didn't feel threatened and because it was one of the few times where I walked into the room and immediately knew how to take it out. I kinda felt like Vitreous stole the concept but somehow made it less enjoyable.

Ikana

Trollkastel
My favorite boss out of that whole game is arrghus since he appeared in MM as Wart.The other reason is that he wasn't that hard to me and I suck at handheld Zelda games and I do not own the original one.

I hated Moldorm. I always fell off when fighting him. I must be really bad because everyone else I know can take him on the first try. I loved Trinexx though. I thought it was a cool idea for a boss. They must have thought so too since they brought back the concept in OoT. I would have voted for Ganon if it was on here. I thought that fight was the most fun.

Claire

The Geekette
My vote definitely goes to the Helmasaur.

As soon as you walk through the room, you can tell they intended to give him a menacing appearance. A size which staggering at first glance compared to Link, and physical characteristics such as a spiked tail and long claws that certainly do not make him any less intimidating. As you begin the battle, you're given the impression as though he is a slow-moving, predictable boss. Clearly not as threatening as he appears to be. However, as soon as you break through the mask, his behavior changes. He speeds up, he's reacting more violently than he was previously. It is surprising and the boss surely isn't a let down in design or behavior; overall a fun battle with a good quality boss.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I have to go with Moldorm. Sure, it may have annoyed me to no end the first time I fought it, I never get tired of that boss anymore.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I've voted for Mothula, because for me that was the most challenging one of them all, especially if you did the dungeons in the proposed order and had only the Lv2 sword and normal magic (which usually wasn't even completely full because you had to use the fire rod in previous rooms and only got a small jar before the fight). And the good thing was that if you died you didn't have to go through the whole dungeon again (just for comparison, it would've sucked to die against Kholdstare) Beating it gave a great feeling of accomplishment!

D

Dinalfo

I would have to say Blind due to the fact that after a while, one head will come off and attack, and then another one would come off which makes me wanna try my best not to take damage. Also every other boss seems to be too easy, which makes me like Blind even more.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Blind by a long shot. He was just so tricky, and he was a little hard. When I say tricky, I mean I actually thought that it was a little girl the first time I played the game. He's just awesome. AND HE REGENERATES HEADS!!!

Z

ZeldaIsTheBest

I vote Blind the Theif because of the way you get three hits on him and his head starts to fly around the room spinning and fireing fireballs

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I would also have to say Blind. I find it smart to go through the dungeon after the first Dark World dungeon. Doing that allows you to get the tempered sword earlier in the game.

Pikacondon

Title.
arrghus. he was not too easy, not too hard, and the creative use of the hookshot was cool. even my brother, a Legend of Zelda hater, liked arrghus's look so much he gave it a try- and he won!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite boss is Ganon, but since he isn't there, i chose trinexx. i liked the fighting fire with ice and vice versa, and i would run our of magic when fighting him, and would have to teleport back to the beginning of the dungeon because i didn't have potion. i also got fooled when it looked like he was dieing, but came back in snake form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom