• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in ALttP

What is your favorite boss in ALttP?

• Armos Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanmolas

• Moldorm

• Helmasaur King

• Arrghus

• Mothula

• Blind the Thief

• Kholdstare

• Vitreous

• Trinexx

• Total voters

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Yes, you heard the thread, it's time to tell what your favorite boss in ALttP is. Now let's get to it! :)

Although the poll only has the bosses from the actual dungeons, the other three bosses (ie: Agahnim, the Ball & Chain Trooper, and Ganon) can be your favorite. :) You won't be able to vote for them in the poll though. (Sorry I can only put 10 options in a poll. :( )

Anyways, my favorite boss in ALttP would be the Armos Knights. Yes I know that since they are one of the first bosses to appear in the game that makes them one of the easiest. But I can't help it, I love fighting the guys. :D I find them to be awesome. I could fight them over and over again and probably never get tired of it. :)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Helmasaur King.
Mostly because it's a amazing beast. x3 But i love the way to beat it by hammering on it's head. Lol, i think about my family.. i must beat this beast for them all.
I like the way to avoid it's tail and flames, you never know which move it makes.

Also i agree with the Armos Knights... They were fun to fight. ^^
I really hate Kholdstar. D:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
A Link to the Past is an excellent game with a lot of entertaining and interesting bosses. Still I voted for Mothula. Why? I´m sorry but I can´t give you a good answer. I just enjoy beating it and when I do so it makes me feel happy and almost euphoric :).

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
That is a hard question, ALttP had such excellent bosses, each filled with great memories for me.

Though overall i'd say that Blind the Thief is my favorite boss in ALttP. I found the way you had to initiate the boss battle quite creative, and it was the second hardest puzzle in the game for me. Not to mention the battle was just plain awesome. :nod:

Though the Lanmolas get an honorable mention as runner-up from me because I always remember that boss giving me the most trouble, and thus it was one of my favorites. (I like a challenge in my video games!) ;)

Trinexx. He's the one boss in that game that game me so much trouble, and still does when I play through it. Heck, you have to hit certain heads with a certain rod, and when you run out of magic you're screwed until you get some more, and then when he comes out of the shell, he moves across the entire room and you have you to fight him and hit his body while dodging all of the spikes that are on the floor. I love it.

P

PimPSlaP

Trinexx, because it was harder than the other ones. Also, it laid down the format for the Twinrova fight.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
My favorite boss was Trinex half because he just looked awesome. Also, I loved the strategy you had to use to defeat him. I do , however, wish he could have been harder or could take twice the hits. Otherwise, an epic boss.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
I don't know why, but Blind was my favorite boss, the floating heads were cool IMO. Other than that I really didn't care to much for any of the bosses, my favorite part was the over world and heart peices on this game.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I voted for the Helmasaur mainly because I remember being very impressed by his sheer size. The spikes in the room really gave a claustophobic feel of not too many safe places to go to. He was large and imposing, which is something I remember a lot of in the SNES days. I really liked that over-the-top sheer size they brought to ALttP and Super Metroid and the like. Even if those bosses weren't all that hard, they were a vast improvement from the bosses of the NES days, and Helmasaur was the standout for me from ALttP.

Arrgus is my favorite. The way the hookshot was utilized in this battle was increadable. Who doesnt like a battle when you have to take little things off the main body to kill it? Then once they were gone, having a giant Eye Ball chase you around the room was cool.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Gah! I feel so torn! I like all three of the light world bosses... but Arrghus and Helmasaur King were fun... and then there's Trinexx...

To heck with it, Helmasaur King.

Edit: Granted I already voted, but Blind was also cool because he was one of the few bosses with a bit of history. Kind of cool that you hear about Blind at the beginning of the game, then end up fighting him later on.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Moldorm! Ah, the bouncing. It's all about strategy, when to hit, and watching out for those damn holes. Falling through and having to start over (esp. when all the pots run out of items!) is just fun. Loved this boss, and always will. :)

I voted for Moldorm. ALttP had great bosses, but the one thing is a lot of them really just did the same thing over and over; not much variety in their attack strategy. That's one thing I didn't like so much about the game (one of the only things, though ;) ).

Moldorm was pretty tricky, and had a fairly interesting concept (at least at the time). Something about the fight was fun for me. All that running around and chasing his tail. :P

Other bosses I liked a lot too, but something about them wasn't quite as fun for me.

If the Armos Knights were beefed up and made to be actually challenging (I didn't even think they should have been a boss, they were so easy for me), they might replace Moldorm as my favorite boss. They were pretty cool and they had some serious potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom