• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Animal?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
My favorite animal is the Tiger. My second is the Wolf. Put them together and you get my favorite pokemon: Growlithe.

J

jackmartinn55

I love animals so much. My favourite animal is Dog. Dog is a human best friend. I have Doberman Dog at my home. It is such a good friend of me. It is also useful for security of home. Everyday I play one hour with my Dog. It is like our family member.

Kybyrian

Birds with absolutely 0 doubt. Cats used to be my favorite animal, and I never saw how anybody thought dogs were the best animal. I have a pet bird, it is a cockatoo, and yes, a type of parrot. He is extremely intelligent. Says only a few words, my name, hello, good-bye, goodnight, the basics, and is extremely awesome. Just about anybody can come up and pet him; he's so used to people after only a few months. Like I said, he's absolutely awesome. He's rather young yet, only 13 or so years old, so he can get rowdy, likes to chew on things, etc., but he's still the best animal EVER.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hamsters. Trust me, if you've ever had a hamster like my little Dusty or Sonic, then you would know why Hamsters are one of the best animals out there. Oh, and my sister's hamster (named Chip) was a great hamster too. One of the sweetest little guys you'd ever meet. Just look at the following pics.

Closest thing to Dusty I could find (and pretty darn similar too)

Closest thing I could find to chip (just make the hair poofier and there you go)

Closest thing I could find to Sonic

Second up would be dogs. Honestly, they're adorable, loyal, smart, and most of all they're fun to be around. Sure, puppies can be a hassle but it's worth it to see them grow up into fine young dogs. My little Benny proves my point exactly.

Closest thing I could find to Benny

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I would say a general household pet or one which can be in the family, and really the latter part just extends to the equine species.

But, I do love bats, specifically Pipistrelle ones.

soprano-pipistrelle-bat.jpg

My favorite animal is the penguin. I love emperor penguins, but I'm not too fond of jackass penguins, though. Yes, that is what they used to be called, now its African penguin, but I knew them as the former, so that's what I'm calling them. Its just a force of habit.

For a household pet, I would say a dog, but I would have to say a cat. Cats are much better than dogs, in my opinion. Dogs are exceptionally cute as puppies, but when they're grown, they just get annoying. Cats are cute when they're kittens and even when grown-up, well, I think so, anyway. I think cats are easier to take care of, too.

Last edited:

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Cats. All kinds of cats, domestic and big. I just love love love cats. <3
And birds. Owls and corvids (magpies, crows, etc) especially. I love bird watching.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
No cats, they kill everything. In summertime (now) those cats living in my neighbourhoud are killing moles, birds, and they all just trow them away everywere in the street... I more like dogs, they are loyal and cats aren't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom