• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Animal?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I hope this hasn't been done before, I did do a search and no fave animal threads showed up, so here we go. What's your favorite animal, and feel free to tell why it is. Also feel free to attach a pic or vid of your favorite animal.

Mine is the leopard. Not only because they're gorgeous animals with their spotted coat, but they're also amazing hunters, working alone and usually at night, and use stealth to stalk and take down their prey. They're very intelligent too .. often times they'll carry their prey up a tree so other predators can't challenge them for it. Also, pound for pound they're among the strongest wild cats.

This is one of my favorite leopard hunts caught on film that I've seen (there's no gore or violence):

Last edited by a moderator:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Mine's obvious, isn't it?

funny-pictures-tree-hugger-panda.jpg

My favorite 'lil panda that inspired my real life best friend to call me, "TreeHuggerPanda."

Beeker

Wild Card
@Shan-tastic: OMG. A barn owl. So adorable! :D

Owls are one of my favourite animals.
Let's just say that almost any kind of predatory bird is my favourite.:)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I use to be afraid of owls. :P
My favorite animal? I really don't have favorites...a dragon, too bad they don't exist...the komodo. Anyway...I'll say Lion here.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I grew up with dogs, catys, birds and rabbits. Because I am heavy allergic the only animal I can keep as a pet would be a goldfish............ But I would love to have a cat over here. I really wish it could :( But my fav animal is a rabbit and my fav wildlife animal would be the Tiger

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I bet you cannot guess. I tend to dote on my pets.

That being said, my late grandmother used to collect owl items. My sister and I both are partial to them now, though my sister is the only one who continues collecting things. Still, I can't see anything owl-related without thinking of her.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
My favorite animal is a Horse. I just love their body build, and they are such beautiful animals. I'd love to be able to ride a Horse some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom