• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Console Game

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
What do you guys think is the easiest console Zelda game there is? I think it's Wind Waker. That game really needed some difficulty, especially in the dungeons.

hmmm... seeing as how i've beaten all of the console zelda games i should know this... i'll say TP. i thought it was kinda hard when i first played it but that's only because it was my first zelda game.

Kybyrian

Twilight Princess is pretty easy in my opinion, especially after you play through it once. All of the other console games have a bit more to hold you back even on a second playthrough. Twilight Princess did have the water temple, but the water temple in Twilight Princess wasn't really all that hard, and the other dungeons were a breeze and everything in-between as well.

I played every console game except FSA and TWW, so I will exclude those. IMO, the easiest Zelda Console Game is ALttP, and the hardest Zelda Console Game is, I am not sure... LoZ and AoL was both pretty hard. I want to say AoL, but I never finished it, so I have to say LoZ. TP, OoT, and MM are way to easy.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
OoT, but WW was pretty close. The enemies do little damage, the puzzles are stupidly easy, enemy patterns are easy to figure out, and they're pretty easy to dodge/block/counter. And that's for both of them.

But, you see, my first playthrough of OoT I had absolutely no trouble, even the Water Temple was stupidly easy for me. Granted on my first playthrough of OoT I didn't know about the trick to killed Gohma in five seconds, but still.

WW, however, had a couple of actually tough moments. Hitting Orca 1000 times was probably the second toughest thing I've ever done in a 3D Zelda game (the Shooting Gallery in Clock Town was a nightmare for me last time I played) and it also had a couple tough puzzles.

The Wind Temple was definately the hardest part (and it was pretty tough: a good combination of challenging puzzle solving and combat if you ask me) of the game and Molgera was a tough boss.

There was also the room in the Earth Temple that made you have to kill all the chuchus (beginning of the temple) and it took me FOREVER on my first playthrough to figure out you had to lure them into the light and then smash them with the Skull Hammer (on the bright side, I perfected the art of parrying chuchu attacks).

Also in the Earth Temple was the part where you had to burn the curtains to reveal light, get a couple purple chuchus in there and put them on the switches. That was a tough puzzle. Also, the fight with Puppet Ganon Snake Mode was savage.

I swear, I had more trouble on that boss than any other 3D Zelda boss in existance... okay, I had a lot of trouble with the bosses on my OoT Necessity Run but that was designed specifically by me to be a challenge and I wasn't doing that my first time in WW.

Anyways, I never had ANY trouble in any normal OoT playthroughs.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Twilight Princess. I completed it in about a week and I hardly died. Maybe four or five times. And it was my first console game so I expected it to be much harder than it was. I didn't even have a hard time with the bosses. Of course they WERE really easy.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I ahven't played WW, but I heard it is easy. But it takes me a few months to beat some games b/c then I play other games and forget about the first one.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I honestly think that WW was harder than people think (without a guide that is) Sure, most of the enemies were weak but I had a hard time exploring and knowing where to go and what to do. In most games, it was kind of obvious. They usually literally tell you to go east or to go west. Once you're headed in that direction, there's only one location available. WW's overworld was flat and open and there were so many islands that it was hard to know where to go. I often felt lost and had to resort to using a guide many times. It even had IMO the scariest enemy there is; the Floormaster. They're especially hard to kill when they're in that purple mist. The last two temples put up quite a challenge in that game and I thought it wasn't as easy as people say.

I haven't played Alltp and I haven't played LoZ or AoL for more than an hour but out of the ones I did play, I'd say OoT. Most puzzles in OoT were dead easy, especially as a kid. Most puzzles involved pushing blocks or boxes onto switches or lighting torches with a stick. I have no troubles playing the game and I didn't need a guide until about the Shadow Temple (I actually didn't find the water temple to be much of a threat). I think that since it was the first step into the 3D world, puzzles and enemies weren't advanced and there weren't as many ideas formed. I know I seem to be the odd one out when saying this but w/e, it's just my opinion.

Last edited:

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
I think that the PH was the easiest. It wasn't as complicated as other games like Ocarina of time.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
I thought that WW was pretty hard.. Not because of the enemies or anything, but because of the sailing and whatnot. It wasn't impossible, but it was pretty tough, especially for someone without a guide.

I agree that TP was the easiest. Midna told you everything you needed to do or where to go for the main storyline (unlike LoZ, AoL.) I think that all of the games are getting progressively easier tbh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom