• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Unless you investigated the god father,keep in mind. Also, Deku would you be willing to try something with me? I'm willing to die to see if I'm right.
Which would only be Mido and David (who I know isn't scum), and Thareous who I am 99% sure is innocent because if he wasn't, JC would have to be scum and 2 more scum seems unlikely.

And no, I would prefer if Deku didn't try something with you tonight and instead focused on killing Mido to further the entire town's goal...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, I met up with ALiT last night.

And here's the thing... I may be just as useless as Rep at this point. The godfather is usually bulletproof, and therein lies the problem. And I'll just remind the group that a visit to Pen failed. Not saying he is, but it's an idea.
But I'll hear your thoughts, LD. Share them... it can't hurt to listen.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Veteran

This seems like he role being soft claimed and while I do to an extend believe the claim I still think it's safer to lynch. I would be very surprised if it was Mido but if it is not it must be Pendio, MF or LD. There are no other reasonable options.

Thats pretty much correct. I would rather not die because I can validate you Im not the godfather but I understand if you have to lynch me to find who is.

Jamie

Yeah, I met up with ALiT last night.

And here's the thing... I may be just as useless as Rep at this point. The godfather is usually bulletproof, and therein lies the problem. And I'll just remind the group that a visit to Pen failed. Not saying he is, but it's an idea.
But I'll hear your thoughts, LD. Share them... it can't hurt to listen.
But Pen was protected, wasn't he? Usually bulletproof would be shown in the flavour text. And usually they are not both bulletproof AND investigation proof. Often only one or the other.

However, Deku, I know LD is going to suggest he protect Pendio and you kill Pendio, which is a huge waste of time. I don't much care who Link's "special person" is, it is the end game and Link should protect who he thinks is most as risk of dying (and is a PR).

Jamie

I have to say, if kirby isn't scum the other possibilities are a tad mind blowing to me.
1. mido is scum which is nuts because he almost lead a lynch on a scumbud
2. MF or Pendio are some kind of ****ed up Godfather Lovers with a Townie
3. There's 2 scum remaining and they are JC and thar
Either way, to the remaining scum, even if it is kirby, you have played a very good game.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah Rep saw where I went with that. That said, idk 100% if Pen was protected. It could have been someone else because remember earlier when I said I protected ALiT? I doubt both ALiT and Pen are Favored. I would of died protecting one of the two.

that said, if Pen was protected last night, by me, then awesome. Means I stopped mafia killing potential lovers. And it also make me think both of them are town if they were targeted by mafia,something I find likely. With mafia getting lynched and killed so often, taking out two town with 1 night kill would be ideal for them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I forgot about the protection thing already... *slow claps*
If that's what it is, I'll pass. You can figure out flavor postgame. But, if it's something legitamitely helpful, then by all means.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I forgot about the protection thing already... *slow claps*
If that's what it is, I'll pass. You can figure out flavor postgame. But, if it's something legitamitely helpful, then by all means.

Who did you target last night?

Pen

The game is on!
I would just like to go through something real quick. DN, LD and Rep have all managed to quite heavily soft claim three different very standard roles (or at least versions of said roles). Rep seems to be the Cop, DN the Vigilante and LD some version of the Doctor role (I reckon it replaces the role of the Doctor in this game assuming he it telling the truth). Now, just to be on the safe side, I would very much appreciate if the real Doctor/Cop/Vigilante would speak up and say that one of these three have fake claimed (this, assuming any of the soft claims were indeed fake). The Town has got nothing to lose from an action like that, and it is very important that it be done, seeing as we are nearing the end of the game. I just wanted to get that message out. Now, hopefully these three soft claims are all trustworthy and we will have no counter claims, but if we do have counter claims it would definitely be interesting.

David, can you confirm that you have become the new leader of the neighborhood? If so, when and how did you become their leader?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I would just like to go through something real quick. DN, LD and Rep have all managed to quite heavily soft claim three different very standard roles (or at least versions of said roles). Rep seems to be the Cop, DN the Vigilante and LD some version of the Doctor role (I reckon it replaces the role of the Doctor in this game assuming he it telling the truth). Now, just to be on the safe side, I would very much appreciate if the real Doctor/Cop/Vigilante would speak up and say that one of these three have fake claimed (this, assuming any of the soft claims were indeed fake). The Town has got nothing to lose from an action like that, and it is very important that it be done, seeing as we are nearing the end of the game. I just wanted to get that message out. Now, hopefully these three soft claims are all trustworthy and we will have no counter claims, but if we do have counter claims it would definitely be interesting.

David, can you confirm that you have become the new leader of the neighborhood? If so, when and how did you become their leader?

I can answer that last part. David joined us before the Heroine lynch, so two nights ago. And his role is a sort of back up for the town, if you know what I'm saying. I'm thinking he could've been anything but he chose to lead us. But I'll let him confirm that.

Jamie

Thar seriously this is like the 4th time you haven't ready everyone's posts before posting.

I think David's role becomes the last PR to die.

LD, how come you protected Pendio and not someone like myself or Deku who are blatantly helpful for the town?

Something makes me feel like there's another protective role in this game, because I've seen people protected a lot of times who LD claims to have not targeted.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Thar seriously this is like the 4th time you haven't ready everyone's posts before posting.

I think David's role becomes the last PR to die.

LD, how come you protected Pendio and not someone like myself or Deku who are blatantly helpful for the town?

Something makes me feel like there's another protective role in this game, because I've seen people protected a lot of times who LD claims to have not targeted.

If thats true than who would be it? Wouldnt It have to be either Mido or Lotl?

Jamie

If thats true than who would be it? Wouldnt It have to be either Mido or Lotl?
It's not LOTL but it could be Mido or perhaps it was Sadia role blocking someone. I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom