• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I doubt pendio is a mafia member and I'm sure he would say the same for me is that it would be bastarded moding with the info we got.
Well surprise surprise, there are already at least 2 bastard roles in this game in the Mafia Usurper and the Hated Townie. So there's that.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think the design of godfather with a mason/lover is very bastard but we do need to consider it. It can create some pretty interesting confusion and strategies for the mafia.

Jamie

How ever if we are told that they are 100% town?
If the mod actually lied to you then that's awful. Mods should never lie even if it's a bastard game, you NEVER lie to your players.

I'm going to guess that the remaining scum is either BK or Mido but who knows.

David

But you called me here...
I'm confirming my role. I soft claimed a while back that I would be useful later in the game. When a town-aligned power role dies, I inherit that power. But gummy kinda forgot for a lies irl days, which is why this wasn't mentioned earlier.

Anyway, I haven't had Internet the last few days and won't be super active until tomorrow. I agree with the black Kirby lynch for now, but I know we're close to a majority vote. I'll hold for now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh early game is another question. I'd have to think he would have.

Anyway, hypothetically, if Thar was scum, I would be too due to both of us confirming our connection. Of course it's not true though and Thar is Town.

Jamie

Hypothetically, there could be a scum/town mason pair, although it would be odd because the scum would have to be GF.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I can not say anything more or I risk mod killing you are in the right ball park.

When we were being called lovers I let it go in hope that the mafia would target 1 of us insted of a power role.

Mido

Version 1
Hey, sorry about missing yesterday's lynch. Same old problems.....but something's been bugging me about Blackkirby. If he is indeed claiming as a Veteran, there may be some justification for it. After reading the article on the role that was posted in here, it sounds a lot like this:

Night 1 said:
...she noticed a man's door blocked up.

I didn't find any other mentions of this occurrence in the other night scenes, but this notion could be what vouches for Blackkirby. That being said, if BK is truthful, then we are back at square one.

Jamie

I think it's safe to kill Blackkirby and then nk Mido. Sorry guys, I just think you're our best bet. I'll be surprised if mido is scum but the other options are even more surprising. If both are town then we will come back the next day and figure it out.

I think it's safe for someone to hammer.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think it's safe to kill Blackkirby and then nk Mido. Sorry guys, I just think you're our best bet. I'll be surprised if mido is scum but the other options are even more surprising. If both are town then we will come back the next day and figure it out.

I think it's safe for someone to hammer.

I still want to hear what Thar has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom