• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The night was restless. One worried man got into his car and drove away to safety in case anyone wanted to hurt him. A woman silenced her keys once more so they wouldn't make any noise, but she realized as she unlocked the door to her target's room that it didn't matter. She watched A Link in Time sadly as she was crying in her bed, unwilling to move. The woman sighed and gave ALIT a drink. "This will make your pain go away," she told her gently. ALIT looked at her blankly, eyes red from weeping, then meekly obeyed, knowing what the woman meant. The woman turned away and left the room, not willing to watch her target drift off.

Meanwhile, someone else brought up a tray of food to their target. "Thank you very much, you've always been so kind to me," said the target, smiling warmly. "Not always," the other person replied, and they turned away to attend to their other duties. However, just as they exited, someone else ran in. "Don't eat that!" they shouted and turned the tray over onto the floor. "Sorry about the mess, I'll clean it up, but you'd thank me if you knew what was in there," they said. "I can always tell when a plate's been tampered with, y'know."

A Link in Time was Lady Mary Crawley, one of a Survivor Pair

The Living:
Blackkirby
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance

The Dead:
Chocolate Storm - Matthew Crawley, a Survivor (poisoned Night 1)
Scarfed - Thomas Barrow, Mafia Usurper (lynched Day 2)
Sadia - Jimmy Kent, Mafia Roleblocker (lynched Day 3)
Mellow Ezlo - Edith Crawley, Hated Townie (thrown out a window Night 3)
Johnny Sooshi - John Bates, Neighborizer (crushed to death Night 3)
Heroine of Time - Alfred Nugent, Mafia 2-shot Strongman (lynched Day 4)
A Link in Time - Lady Mary Crawley, a Survivor (put to sleep Night 4)

Day 5 begins!

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Day ends on Thursday, February 19 at 9:00pm MDT.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm guessing Vig got Alit, and Mafia tried to kill someone, but the attempt was foiled. It sounds like a protective role to me as someone intervened and helped the Townie instead of intervening with the targeter which would have indicated a Roleblocker.

Alit was always going to be a 50/50 case imo and we still killed an anti Town role, so that's a plus. On to the next one.

Vote: Blackirby

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Rep said he was targeting me, so if he did, he wouldn't have found anything new just reassurance. Unless it was a ploy to throw Mafia off targeting him, which is likely as well.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I felt confident after Heroine turned out to be scum that you weren't scum, JC, as that would imply that there were 2 more scum (you and Thar), so I investigated Mido instead. I didn't suspect Mido at all, but I thought just in case, I'll investigate him, because I figured we'd be going after kirby anyway.

So, looks like Pendio and I were right about ALIT not being scum, although I have no problem with the kill anyway because really, who knows. I just assumed he wasn't based on the things Pendio mentioned earlier (about Scarfed and Sadia voting for ALIT).

So, it's almost certainly Kirby. If it's not, however, I can always look into someone else tonight.

Vote: Blackkirby

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh, and Mido was innocent, by the way.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Blackkirby (4) - Justac00lguy, Musicfan, Lady of the Leaves, Repentance

Not Voting: Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, David, DekuNut, Linkdude74, Mido, Pendio

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Day ends on Thursday, February 19 at 9:00pm MDT.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Just a quick question to gummy would we know when the mafia were eliminated if there was like a cult or serial killer?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Just a quick question to gummy would we know when the mafia were eliminated if there was like a cult or serial killer?

I would assume that they're considered threats to the town and therefore must be eliminated. But, I would like the answer as well.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Wow looks like Im on the chopping block...

Well there isnt much I can say but someone has to be lying. You can go ahead and lynch me and figure that out but looks like thats already happening.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
My thoughts will come later. But as for now...

Rep, would you personally be willing to check in on David Tonight?

DekuNut, who did you target?

Linkdude, who did you target?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My thoughts will come later. But as for now...

Rep, would you personally be willing to check in on David Tonight?

DekuNut, who did you target?

Linkdude, who did you target?

I think I can speak on behalf of rep and say that David is confirmed innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom