• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
You are overlooking one very important detail regarding Rep's investigations. It is logical to assume there is only one Mafia member remaining in the game, and since the Godfather has not yet died, it quite undoubtedly the Godfather that remains for us to eliminate. Now here is the catch: The Godfather usually comes up as innocent to the Cop's investigations, which in turn means that all of the results that Rep has received through his investigations are useless from this point onward.

That being said, I think a BK lynch sounds like a spectacular idea for today. And if he is not with the Mafia, my guess is that the Godfather is either David, or Mido (most likely David though), however, BK is my prime suspect.

Vote: Blackkirby

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I targeted Pendio but I'm not sure I was the one protecting, yet again, unless there is some love triangle thing my character is part of. This again assumes pendio is a lover. (was pendio right?)

Libk

I targeted Pendio but I'm not sure I was the one protecting, yet again, unless there is some love triangle thing my character is part of. This again assumes pendio is a lover. (was pendio right?)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can guarantee that David is town because his role requires it. How do I know his role you may ask? Well he is our new group leader!

Pendio I agree and am sorry for that oversight. I would have to say if it is not Blackkirby, kill Mido tonight, Deku. On the off chance that it is also not Mido, I'm sorry Pendio but you and MF would be my next suspects, mostly because of the scum/town lover pair that was in a recent game.

Jamie

As most of the people here I cant fully claim and I wouldnt know how Im not much of a veteran of mafia.
http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Veteran

This seems like he role being soft claimed and while I do to an extend believe the claim I still think it's safer to lynch. I would be very surprised if it was Mido but if it is not it must be Pendio, MF or LD. There are no other reasonable options.

Jamie

Well my phone butchered that pretty bad

Jamie

Although Pendio I do agree it is most likely the godfather remaining but while a Godfather/lover combination is weird as all hell this is based on downton abbey, a show with a ton of relationships and this game has been filled with weird ass roles.

Libk

Unless you investigated the god father,keep in mind. Also, Deku would you be willing to try something with me? I'm willing to die to see if I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom