• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Crazy 48 Ocarina Glitch - Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clancy9

Its funny because i looked at this and then realized that this just happened to me 10 in ago. lol

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Lol!!!! Tat's freakin hilarious! I'm actually going to start a new MM file today so I guess I'll see what will happen =P.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
This happened to me a week ago I turned on my game made a new profile then it happened. It was crazy and hilarious. I turned off my N64 and then my progress is back just like that.

Shnappy

derp
That is certainly very odd - it reminds me of a glitch that's in OoT (and it might work in MM too). Basically, what you do is you go to a pond with a fish in it. You swipe your bottle at it, but right after to start swiping, you press start to go to your inventory. You then replace the bottle with an item (preferably an unwanted item like the claim check), and then unpause. Once that is completed and you get the fish, you will have a bottle in place of the item. It's possible to do this with any item, so if you were bored enough you could get 24 bottles, kind of like the 48 ocarinas that you got. But that glitch is definitely weird and kind of funny, as are most glitches among the Zelda series.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Guy:hello
Link:im selling ocarina's
Guy:"calls friends"
Guy:this guy is selling ocarina's of time! lets get them all then save termina by going back in time and lets buy everything else he has
Link:NOOOOO!!!!"gets stripped of items and only has clothing left"
Link:i liked my sword :(

M

Mozes

I know this post was made a while ago but i was googling and i saw it. the same thing happened to me about a decade ago with the cartridge. the only difference in my story is that i had a save file before it happened. I turned on the console and my save was gone. i was furious, but i started a new game and the same thing happened to me. but when i restarted the console my save was back. I was so confused.

T

thelunn

Happened to me!!!when i was young!!!

This happend to me agez ago when i was young i was able to do it twice if i remember correctly

i was 'trying' to skip the starting movie and i was wildly tapping away at the buttons and as soon as the movie ended i had all ocarinas on screen.

I google searched just then and found this thread because i was curious if anyone else had done this and figuired out what to do.

If someone can figuire out the sequence to this that be great. please message me back cos i cant figuir out how to do it again :/:yes:

i just tried it again and didnt work :(

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Maybe it's part of BEN's plan to wreak havoc on the world? "I will cause total confusion by making Link have 48 ocarina's! Mwa ha ha! Mwa ha ha!" now imagine that spoken by HAL.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
i think it's crooked cartridge glitch.check jaytheham.com and select majora's mask glitches

http://www.jaytheham.com/zcw/Majoras_Mask_Crooked_Cartridge_-_48_Ocarinas

Yeah this is pretty much exactly what had happened to me, though I wish when it happened I would've thought to talk to the HMS again and learned the Song of Healing!

Maybe it's part of BEN's plan to wreak havoc on the world? "I will cause total confusion by making Link have 48 ocarina's! Mwa ha ha! Mwa ha ha!" now imagine that spoken by HAL.

:lol: I made this thread long before Jadusable's story, but had it happened to me post-BEN, I would've been tempted to burn the cartridge, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom