• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Crazy 48 Ocarina Glitch - Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FierceDeityLink

I have the same version. Maybe you inserted the game in crooked that is a huge factor that causes glitches.

Jedizora

:right:
you just did a glitch called the crooked cartigage glitch. for more information, and what this glitch can do for you visit a website called www.zeldacheos.org. it is spelled wrong. cheos is spelled wrong. the word is simerlerto cheos means disorder. sorry it is 1:08 in the morning and i am tired.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
That happend to me xD. I was so freaked out. I was like, .. What the Hell.. But I reset and it fixed again. In OoT if you loosen your catridge you get transparent and like.. Glitch it up there as well. It's odd o-o.

E

edman1123

Guy: Hey kid, what are you selling?
Link: I'm selling Ocarinas!
Guy: Cool! An instrument salesmen! What else do you have?
Link: That's it...
Guy: Just Ocarinas?
Link: Yey...
Guy: *walks away*

R

rightisright

The EXACT same thing just happened to me!! I left to eat dinner during the opening dialogue, came back, pushed A a few times, and lo and behold, I die as soon as gameplay begins. Then my inventory (and C buttons) are suddenly filled with ocarinas. As a Deku Scrub, I still have these ocarinas. I tried playing the Song of Time, but to no avail. When I found some Deku Nuts, they just replaced one of the Ocarinas right in the middle of the item screen. When I got to the Happy Mask Salesman, all I had to do was start a second dialogue, and he taught me the Song of Healing BEFORE I LEARNED THE SONG OF TIME. So I'm Link again, and I haven't even entered Clock Town yet. XD

B

br0jangles

So this weekend I started a new profile on MM. The intro did fine, Link was thrown off Epona as the Skull Kid rode away. Then when the gameplay began, I immediately died. I respawned, but with no life hearts, no sword, and no shield. Then when I went to my subscreen, I had 48 Ocarinas! 24 on the items screen, 24 on the masks screen.

This happened to me too!! I played it last night and I had a brain spasm, it was pretty cool. Originally I had 2 save files on the game, but i started it and they were gone. So I just decided to start a new one, then what you described happened to me.
I restarted the system after I became a deku scrub and then I had my two original files back.

35bxwn4.jpg

16hq5qd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom