• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can Anyone Think of a Name for My Band?

Hmmm... I know that random and interesting band names are in right now, so how does "Bleeding Zebras" sound? I really couldn't think of anything else, but that seems interesting enough... It has that twist to it. Oh, and have fun in the band business... I have some friends who made a band, "Peligro", and now they are beginning to get a little more... you know... famous. Not by much, but I hope your band's talent gets recognized. ^^

Edit: Also, for a band project, one of my friends used a band name generator to get this name--no clue if you want it, though: "Rhapsody of the Florescent Apocalypse".

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
It might help if I knew the subject matter and tone of your music.

But based on the information given, I can throw something out there...

"Reality Pill"

What do you think? That kind of fits with an alternative band. Another random one that popped into my head was "Misdemeanor Murder."

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
It might help if I knew the subject matter and tone of your music.

But based on the information given, I can throw something out there...

"Reality Pill"

What do you think? That kind of fits with an alternative band. Another random one that popped into my head was "Misdemeanor Murder."

Yeah i like reality pill. it sounds kinda alternative and grunge but idk about thrash. I'll ask my freinds to C if they like it

Pyrotex is perfect! our drummer is a huge gear-head he builds go-karts and cars and stuff w/ his dad. He also a pyro maniac, he burns anything in his "Flame pit" in his backyard.

Glad I could help. What did the rest of your guys say about it?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Flaming Chainsaws.

Imply's that they are gay. Nothing wrong with that, I just have a feeling that's not the image they're going for.

I like positive discipline , but if Pyrotex fits then go with it.

I do like the feel of 'the rats', so maybe try to emulate that. Just because 'pyrotex' fits one member doesn't mean it should be your band name.

The pyrotex. Or Positive Discipline. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom