• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Breath of the Wild Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm a little too tired to catch up right now so I'll do so whenever I wake up, but I would prefer for kokirion to be my counterwagon and not Sadia. Her major drop off in activity today is not a good sign, but I feel surer about kokirion being mafia right now.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
A Link In Time - 3 (Rubik, funnier6, kokirion)
Sadia - 4 (Minish_Link, Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Flora)
kokirion - 1 (A Link In Time)
PancakeSamurai - 1 (All Might)

Not voting - PancakeSamurai, Sadia, YIGAhim

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, July 29th 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180729T19&p0=43&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Post count (players not mentioned have already made the required 3 posts):
@PancakeSamurai - 0
@Sadia - 0

Lily

Mischievous Minx
When’d you start scum reading Sadia?

Well with All Might off the table, all I had left to fall back on was kokirion. So looking back through his posts he claimed she was very skilled at the game, yet shes nowhere to be seen which is a common scum tactic. If she doesn't do well until the later stages of the game, then this falls right into place with what he said about her. Other posts just recently seem to tie her to kokirion and ALiT as well, so let's see where it goes.

In terms of being inactive there could likely be another scum member lurking in the group of Minish Link, Pancake, Yiga, and Sadia. So if we hit Sadia and koki, that's two for one. However, now that I think about it, isn't Minish far less active than usual?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How do you feel about all his reasonings about what might be scum play and might not and his reluctance to actually vote?

I think your post summed it up pretty well, in that he should do more focusing on what is scum play rather than what might be scum play. Seems like he's doing quite a bit of accusing and not putting much action behind it.

Turns out I couldn’t see it on my theme. S’all good now though.

Hmm, weird. Well if anyone wants me to try and fix it and repost for convenience I will!

If there isn't some kind of redirect in place, I feel pretty confident I tampered with his kill. All Might saying I targeted funnier is bizarre, but perhaps it was kokirion who was redirected, and I followed him because I used my action on him originally. I wanted to hold off with saying this, but it's also another reason why I suspect Kirino as he seems pretty cozy with koki right now.

I'm a bit confused why you're still suspicious of Kokirion after it's basically been confirmed there was a lightning rod. I do think he's suspicious, but not for the reason you're implying. With the lightning rod it doesn't matter that you originally targeted Kokirion, because your target wouldn't affect him, it would affect whoever the lightning rod is. Even here you say if there's not a redirect in place you feel confident you tampered with his kill, but we're pretty positive there was and yet you still seem to be following the same path of logic?

I voted for All Might because someone was forcing a sudden tie between the two of them that looked like an attempt to save All Might from getting killed, which is more likely to be scum motivated than town motivated. I switched my vote after the fact.

Actually, thanks for that explanation because it does make sense and makes me a little less wary of you now. Though I'd still like to see a little more reasoning like that behind some of your other posts.

I played a lot of games with her and we clashed a lot. Because of that, I spent a lot of time analysing her playstyle in the past. Normally, if she is town, she kind of plays like this: she is careful, clueless and a bit chaotic at the beginning. She is incredibly good at picking up small details, though, and when she finds something she instantly ties all the red dots together. Her careful balancing between Tristan and All Might, her always-present suspicion of me (by in the end choosing for voting All Might instead of Tristan despite my lobbying) etc. is just really typical for her town play. Her last threat WAS suspicious, but it was just one post whereas the rest of her posts screamed town to me. I consider her the best scumhunter at ZD, and if she IS town I would not want to waste that. Not without allowing her to show a bit more, instead of lynching her before she has said a single word in her defence.

See, I don't think it was her last threat alone that looks scummy. It was basically all of her posts near eod, when all the voting/unvoting was happening. She didn't seem so much like she was connecting dots and balancing between Tristan and All Might, but more like she was trying to play both sides to be safe. It looked wishy-washy which isn't uncommon for scum to do. Her posts before that did look decent, but those were at the very beginning of the day when I feel like she had a much easier time appearing to look good by questioning easy points. She mostly questioned funnier a lot, which basically every 'new' person who plays with him does regardless of their alignment.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hey you guys, I wanted to apologize for my inactivity. My weekend is busier then I anticipated, and I don't think I'll be able to make a post in this day. I noticed I am up for lynch, so if any of you are willing to hear my thoughts, I will

Vote: Extension

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Hey you guys, I wanted to apologize for my inactivity. My weekend is busier then I anticipated, and I don't think I'll be able to make a post in this day. I noticed I am up for lynch, so if any of you are willing to hear my thoughts, I will

It better be worth the wait, but I’m willing to extend the day if that means we can get more out of it.

Vote: extension

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I too am hella busy and am having tons of problems right now, not allowing to fully contribute, and today I will be able to contribute least of all, so an extension is something I think I and apparently others can benefit from

vote extension

Pen

The game is on!
Extension - 7 (Sadia, kokirion, YIGAhim, Spiritual Mask Salesman, A Link In Time, Rubik, Kirino)

Extension has been granted! The end of the day has been postponed with 48 hours.

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
A Link In Time - 3 (Rubik, funnier6, kokirion)
Sadia - 3 (Minish_Link, Kirino, Flora)
kokirion - 1 (A Link In Time)
PancakeSamurai - 1 (All Might)

Not voting - PancakeSamurai, Sadia, YIGAhim, Spiritual Mask Salesman

With 12 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, July 31st 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180731T19&p0=43&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

Post count (players not mentioned have already made the required 3 posts):
@PancakeSamurai - 0
@Sadia - 1

Lily

Mischievous Minx

Really? An extension? I personally see this as a scummy attempt to stall for time, but maybe you can prove me wrong. Let's hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom