• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Breath of the Wild Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome one and all to Breath of the Wild Mafia! I’m Pendio and I will be your host throughout this (hopefully) very pleasurable experience.

Rules:
- Read these rules.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles or the events of the game.
- Even after you have died, do not talk to other players about the game whether they are still alive or not.
- Reveal no information after you have died.
- By default day periods will be roughly 72 hours while night periods will be about 24 hours.
- You may not name claim.
- I will allow a maximum of 1 role claim per game day. If I see a second role claim on one day, that player will be mod killed.
- I do not count counter claims as role claims, so if one role claim has been made on one day, it is perfectly possible to counter it without the risk of being mod killed.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Potential votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes. A majority for extension is needed for me to extend the game day by 48 hours.
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- You may not use your Role PM as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase during which posting is still allowed but voting is locked.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- I require every player to make at least 3 posts every game day (though preferably more). If that requirement is not fulfilled I will have to start replacing/mod killing.

Kakariko Village looked as pretty and peaceful as ever in the quiet of the night and the beautiful shine from the stars in the sky. Slowly but steadily a red light crept up to cover the village. It was the infamous blood moon that had risen once again. This time however, its effects were far more devastating than they usually are. A small but unknown amount of monsters invaded the village and killed most of its residents. The innocent individuals who survived lost track of the invaders but did manage to block off all of the village’s exits before anyone could get away. And so, as the sun rose, the good people of Kakariko Village decided to take it upon themselves to find the scum hiding amongst themselves and avenge their fallen comrades.

The living (13):
@PancakeSamurai
@A Link In Time
@Sadia
@funnier6
@YIGAhim
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Kirino
@All Might
@Flora
@Tristan
@Rubik
@Minish_Link
@kokirion

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, July 25th 2018 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180725T19&p0=43&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom