• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars lets go of Will and throws him on the ground, "I don't care what happens to him anymore. We can kill him, torture him, question him. I don't give a damn! I just never want to see his sorry face anymore." His thoughts instantly went back to when people like Will bossed him around, "You're not the only one, Cyrus. You really aren't." Scars then walks the opposite direction of where the others are going to walk, "I was better off dead to the world. All Alone. I thought you anti-government people would be different from them... I guess we aren't any better than they are." He then begins to quickly walk away from the group, unsure why he just said all those things.

Vince stays quiet, this feud was amusing to him, but then it just turned into a 'who has the worst sob story' fest. Vince then approaches the group, making them halt in their trakcs, "Why not do all three. You torture, question... AND THEN YOU KILL HIM!" Vince says with a smirk on his face, trying to lighten the mood. "But seriously. This is probably the most ridiculous fight I've ever seen" He says with a chuckle, "All of you have some bitter connection with the government, right? Of course. So, here's how to make life a better place. You want answers? Get them yourself. You want someone dead? Just kill em! Really. It's that simple, ladies and gentlemen."

Scars stops in his tracks and stops. He then realizes Vince had come up with the oddest compromise ever...

(Vince's logic ftw. He's so adorably corrupt. XD. Annnnyways, we need to seriously come up with a good compromise, the group WAS going to come together at somepoint, right?)

masterSword2

Smile!
"This is ridiculous. Once again Will is coming between our fight against the government, but all he's doing is laying on the ground! For once I agree with Vince."

Go_Skyward

((I guess so. But Meli's still mad, and Kirinen walked away. So... I'm at a loss for what to do. Kirinen could come up with something, most likely...))
(we'll think of something. I'm waiting for DH or Rainy to reply...)

Scars sighs.

Vince smirks, "Exactly! You're all idiots for fighting like this! Baka!"

(*baka is Japanese for idiot*)

Kirinen hears. "He's thinking. Soon, I bet he'll make a run for it. Besides... what fun would it be to just kill him?" She herself wants to see him in pain, but knows he knows far more than she does.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus begrudgingly picked up his gun and tucked it inside his jacket. "Whatever. Do what you want."

Cyrus sighed and leaned back against the wall of the building next to them. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, watching heat rise from the end of it, before letting out a long stream of smoke.

"So," he said in a resigned voice, "Who are you all and how'd you get involved with them?" he said pointing at Thomas, Soul, and Scars.

Go_Skyward

Vince smirks, "If Will runs off... will you all forget it?" He shrugs, "And my name is Vincent. I have no other name than that... none that I like.. at any rate." He walks up to the walk and pokes it, "Most call me Vince, though. Others know me by another name."

Scars realizes the conflict has been finished, so he sighs as he strolls back over, "Good to see you in one piece, Cyrus." Scars the looks at Vince, "And what other name would that be?"

Vince smiles (an odd occurrence for him), "The Bloodlust Killer!"

Scars smacks his head against the wall, "You're... that insane serial killer that popped up a few months ago... damn. I should have known from that cloak."

Vince laughs, "I guess it slipped your mind."

(Once again I am just having my characters spew up gibberish.. blah blah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom