• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars then stopped in his tracks, right in front of the woman. He then points his own gun down at Will. "It's called 'you don't let your government dogs get out of the dog house', Miss. I'll shoot him if you don't put the gun down." he then winks at her, hoping she'd get the memento of him say 'I really won't shoot him, I just want him to answer our questions, too'. "

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda, seeing the wink, brought down the gun she'd taken. She awaited what would happen now, wheather this man would uphold her hopes, or shoot the man anyway.

Go_Skyward

Scars kept his promised and just continued to point the weapon at the man, "Okay, first off, WHY are you here? You're from America. You have nothing on us here!"

(You guys can question Will from here... I'll be on tomorrow around 4 or so... goodnight.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus stood shocked for a second and then said, "Give me my goddamn gun back so I can put the ******* out of his misery! And you, Scars! Why the hell are you here and not shooting him?!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"The file was not closed and camras picked up the groop.This is an internatinal case." He quickly pushed on his left sholder.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus turned and stomped down hard on Will's hand. "Does it look like I care?! I'm gonna do what I couldn't a long time ago!"

Cyrus charged up his right arm, feeling the electricity flow through. He didn't care at this point. He just wanted Will dead.

Melica struggled to stand, the snow catching her foot like a string on a ragged piece of metal. Eventually she was able to stand, and went straight at them, standing in between them all. "Listen, SHUT UP! There's some serious backstory here, I know it, but I won't give a damn about your personal history if someone gets killed. Nobody dies, even idiot feds we all hate!" Melica feels rage bubble down to anxiety inside her. She notices that the man who was ready to attack was eh paranoid she saw back in downtown.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda, seeing the man whom she had taken the gun from get ready to deal a killing strike to the fed, jumped on top of him once more. They were both now on the ground, and Veranda struggled to keep her hold on him. Suddenly the girl with the balance problem came over.

Oh nice party guys... She joked in her head.

Veranda however did not pay this girl any heed; she kept a hold on the man, whilst Scars, that was his name apparently, would keep an eye on the official.

"We need him for questioning!" Veranda said while barely holding the man down.

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas runs to where the group has gone. He sees Will on the ground and immediately takes action. He injects a shot into his arm. "That shot should disrupt any tracking or communication devices in or on him. We have to get away from here ASAP. No doubt there are already others on the way. Cyrus, I know you want him dead but now is not the time or place. Plus, Someone like him deserves a death more painful than just being shot."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sudenly Will's eyes changed and he seemed confused. "What did you do that for?" He said as he got up.

Go_Skyward

Scars continues to point his gun at Will, "I told you not to move!" Scars is honestly a confused by the situation, Scars wants Will to be dead just as much a Cyrus does... but deep inside, he wants Will to answer for his crimes. He stands there, pointing his gun at Will, waiting for the next events to unfold...

"I said don't shoot him!" She stands right in front of his gun. "They're all right about it, we need him for questioning and he deserves more pain. But I said, NOBODY DIES TODAY!" Her voice carries a strong authority that's hard to disobey.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Moon and Soul had run over with the others to see what was going on. Now they watched the action unfold.

"Psst, who's the government dude?" Moon whispered to Soul.

Soul shrugged, "I met the group after they had a run in with this guy. I only heard a little bit about him but never learned the full story."

"Ah, I see," Moon cautiously walked forward towards everybody, trying to get a good look at the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom