• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

"Everything. You know a lot Oreo than I do at this point, Will, and we just want you to help us a it." Kirinen takes her bow off her shoulders and arms it with an arrow fastened to it. "I knew about you for a long time, Vincent, and I'm half-tempted to shoot you instead. So shut up for a moment." She knows he won't, she's just curious to see his response.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vince smirks, "You won't shoot me. I know something you all don't."

Scars sighs, "You're bluffing. Now, what the hell are we going to do with Will?"

"Take him somewhere else. And so do I, Vincent, don't put it past me." The bow makes electric-like zapping sounds, and the arrow is electrically charged with built-up energy. "Somebody mentioned a place we can go... And if I know Will, he's got backup on the way."

Go_Skyward

Scars nods, "Where do we take him, though?"

Vince laughs, "Like a bow with electric powers is going to frighten me. I've had worse."

"The death part isn't' supposed to scare you, either. And it's a mechanism, do you think this is a fantasy video game?"

((aha. A new addition to Kirinen: She's a grammar Nazi. Um, Meli is begin blotted out again, I now have three reasons to be afraid. Wait, I can't find any Vince images, make that four.))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus looked over at Vince and said, "Shut up. You're a bit player. An upstart serial killer ain't gonna make it unless he learns to keep a low profile. As it is, you're lucky that I haven't killed you like the scum bag you are."

Cyrus turned to Scars and said, "So....been a while. Anyone else make it out alive?"

Go_Skyward

(( Wait, I can't find any Vince images, make that four.))
(calm yourself I'll send them XD)

Vince shakes his head, "Ooo. Harsh words from the king of misery! ....who isn't Scars."

Scars grumbles, "Shut up." He then turns his attention to Cyrus, "Those here that you recognize are alive, see? I don't know about anyone else though..."

(owchies! You guys are MEAN to poor Vincey! He's just the poor comic relief! then again... everyone abuses the comic relief people.... ahem. Carry on.)

(calm yourself I'll send them XD)
(owchies! You guys are MEAN to poor Vincey! He's just the poor comic relief! then again... everyone abuses the comic relief people.... ahem. Carry on.)

((yay! I just NEED to DRAW SOMETHING... yah. And I'm not abusing/hating/hurting him, I'm being a kinda irked Kirinen who is grammar-nazi-ing. um... can't respond to this... fail on my account.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
At the mention of the names Cyrus and Scars, Veranda paid full attention. She remembered her sister Momiji talking about such people with those names, but could they really be alive? Most of them had died, to her knowledge... She decided to speak up now, knowing they needed a place to go.

"Like I said before, I have a hideout. We should go there to question this Will guy, and stay out of sight from the feds for now."

This'll give me a chance to see if they knew Momiji...

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas laughs at Will's latest comment. "So you aren't Will? Then please tell me who exactly you are. I don't know what you are trying to pull, but I'm not falling for it."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus sighed and dropped his cigarette to the ground, crushing it with his foot.

"Don't worry about him right now," he said to Thomas. "Let's just take him with us and go where Veranda wants us to go. We'll deal with him there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom