• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars and Vince made no protest in what the woman was saying. They headed out with the group as quickly as possible. Scars had hoped he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb because of the fact he was wearing all black... but then he considered the fact that Vince was wearing a green cloak, "Can't get much weirder than that..." Scars thought. But to him, Vince seemed... odd. Not just because of his attitude... just... Vince himself.

Vince walked in silence, figuring this was not the best time to joke around. He knew the limits. But as he walked, ever so often he would look over at Scars and observe his actions, of sorts. Scars was very fascinating to him, and he knew exactly why.

(Just making up for my slight absence...)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"They are trying to get away"
I prepared to keep them as separate as posible. "Old devices have ther benifit if they arn't powered by electrcity" he said as he passed the buner of a hot air balloon. "Has every one ben stationed to tail."

((I know exactly why, too... I know exactly why. You just completely confirmed my suspicion, Silver.))

Melica fell again. Swearing softly, sh stood and continued. Kirinen briefly watched Vince watching Scars, who occasionally watched her, and smiled randomly at the thought. She glanced away, at the rest of the group, and wondered why Meli couldn't stand on her left leg.

Go_Skyward

((I know exactly why, too... I know exactly why. You just completely confirmed my suspicion, Silver.))
(Once you get to know my characters fairly well, it all fits into place... PM me, I want to know if you are correct about it. You probably are, but I just want to see.)

Scars kept walking, he figured they were far enough out of the way to be able to speak again. So Scars spoke once more in his deep, grungy voice, "Melica... are you alright? Do you need some help?" He made no mention of how he kept glancing around at the others.

Go_Skyward

Scars nods, "Alright. You're welcome."

Vince snickers, "Always looking out for the ladies, ehhh?"

Scars grumbles, he was honestly not in the mood to deal with this guy... he never would be.

"Vince, it's not right to tease people about their habits. Either that, or you know this and deranged maniac habits are hard to break. Scars, please don't snap."
"Shut up, Vince. Don't taunt people about doing nice things, it just means he cares more than you. Unless you're just a weirdo, in which case I don't blame you except that I do. Scars, please don't get mad at this idiot."

The two women look at each other in surprise, having said the almost same thing at precisely the same time. Both of them had said it completely calmly.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(I'm back guys. Things had been going a little crazy recently and they're still going a bit crazy, but I'm managing. However I won't be on again until Friday night, just so you all know. Silver, you know how I operate, so you've got my back when I'm gone.)

Cyrus

As Cyrus left the store he saw the group that was out there earlier had left. As he continued down the street he spied a figure in the distance, someone who he faintly recognized. He decided to follow him as he approached him, he definitely recognized him. He had short brown hair, a suit, and glasses.

"That's him!" he thought. "Will Glay."

Cyrus dropped his stuff and ran towards Will When he reached him, he swung back and punched him in the face full force, knocking him to the ground, and pulled his pistol out.

"Looks like a ghost from failures past has arrived," Cyrus said with a mocking grin "And you don't have jurisdiction in any European country so you better say your final prayers, cause I'm gonna blow your brains out!"

Go_Skyward

Scars let's out a slight smile, this group had honestly made him a bit more cheerful that usual. "No, no. I'm fine, I've learned to block people out... sort of."

Vince sighs, "Clearly, you all don't have a sense of humor! You always pick on the easily pissed off people!"

Scars shrugs, "Then you get yourself killed. Trust me, you've only seen the tip of the ice burg of me being REALLY pissed off."

Vince speaks in a mocking voice, "Oh! If I ever reach that breaking point i'll be crying 'Oh Scars! You're so mean and muscular! Please don't hurt a weakling like me! Ahhh!'"

"... Now you've just confused me, dude." Scars speaks bluntly.

"Exactly!"

Scars looks down at his shoes, at this point, have NO idea how to respond to this.

(So you're making me co-admin of this RP, Johnny? ... Sweet >:3)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda was close enough to the grage to see what had just went on there. The government official was knocked down my a strange man, and now the man pointed a gun at the official.

Since that official was knocked down we can use him as a hostage for information... That guy had better not shoot!

Veranda dropped her hair dryer machene and ran as fast as her legs would carry her in the snow, to where the official and the new guy were. She took a leap then, grabbing the man's gun, almost bringing him down with her. Veranda got up and panted, awiting the shouting she would most likely hear now.

Kirinen is kind of suppressing a chuckle at their exchange. "I must say, Vince, your blatant refusal to be serious is impressive. Most impressive."

Melica sighs, walking away from them casually. "He wants to confuse us, too, Scars... Psycho-maniacs die hard." She says in a half-mutter, intending them to hear.

Go_Skyward

"I heard that one, Ms. Mel-I-CA!" Vince once again uses a taunting voice.

Scars turns around to see his old comrade Cyrus, the woman who told them to run and another man he recognized. "Will Glay." Scars muttered, he then started running as fast as he could towards the trio. He wanted two things at this very moment. Answers, and Will's blood all over the snow.

(My god that was more morbid than it should have been... oh well! *shrugs*)

"Truth is the essence of creation, Vi--Scars, STOP!" Meli ran after him, unfortunately calling attention to herself and, naturally, tripping. She fell down, and was too stunned by this fall to do anything but watch.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda saw the man who had been one of the people in the garage, running in their direction. Without thinking, she brought up the gun she'd taken from the man in the black hoodie, and pointed it at the man coming at them.

"Stop!" She said, not at all unused to using a gun, but disliking pointing it at someone who also was anti-government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom