• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, the stuff between Zenox and Justeazy could be a mafia to mafia fight. I'm not entierly sure but it's most likely. Zenox has been insulting people but my sister tells me that he trolls a lot. Justeasy, I have noticed, has been making a lot of posts recently with math and confusing (at least to me) things. Now I find that scummy but that's just a gut feeling. I think I'll just leave it as:
IGMEOY: Justeasy, Celeboy

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
To me, Zenox is probably the most suspicious player atm. I read through the early posts and we all thought Elfen was scum but, after he was swapped, we completely ignored the fact he was scummy and it was like Zenox was another person. If he was swapped then he would most likely keep the same character of the person who he replaced rather than having an entirely new one. He also got mad with Jo because she hinted that Tachno was town and changed his vote, trying to remain townie like. (I would have changed votes, but I wasn't able to go online until it was too late) I'll try to find his exact post, but for now, VOTE:Zenox

EBWODP:

Jo is softclaiming that Technokid is clean. This is why I don't like beginner games, they make it so the "hints" are more like "no, that guy's safe. Try someone else"

So ...

UNVOTE: Techno

and I'm going to try a RVS ... hmm ...

Link to present is never active. He's going to be modkilled. I was considering him, as he was the first person I saw, but ... naw ... wouldn't be a wise move.

VOTE: Goron Link

Here it is. Also, he RSVed on day 3 (bad mistake, isn't it Raindrop?) and had next to no evidence that Goron Link was scum beside the fact that GL said "Directing away from the game. I have a feeling he's trying to hide something." Scummy, no?

Pen

The game is on!
To me, Zenox is probably the most suspicious player atm. I read through the early posts and we all thought Elfen was scum but, after he was swapped, we completely ignored the fact he was scummy and it was like Zenox was another person. If he was swapped then he would most likely keep the same character of the person who he replaced rather than having an entirely new one.

This is exactly what I said yesterday, and I also find him to be suspicious because of his attitude today.

This is what I said:

Yesterday, Jedizora and Elfen were the two most suspicious ones. However, Elfen got replaced with Zenox, so the majority voted for Jedizora cause he was the only suspicious one left.
Now as I stated earlier, I thought that either Jedizora or Elfen was a scum, but only one of them. As Jedizora turned out to be a normal townie, then Elfen is the scum (according to my theory). Elfen was replaced with Zenox, so probably Zelox took over Elfen's role, and became a scum...

Vote: Zenox (for now...)

Now this was link to present's answer to it:

Just because Elfen was suspicious doesn't mean in anyway zenox is scum because he replaced a suspicious people
IGMEOY:Komali

I don't really know, but what if this is a mafia trying to protect another mafia... maybe. Well in that case, TheGreen is scum, since he was the one who replaced link to present. Though TheGreen hasn't been very active yet has he?

FoS: TheGreen

Vote: Zenox

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I agree that Zenox is Insulting everyone. He could br trying to make them feel sad then they would say somthing they didn't want to say then Zenox would Then pray on them (Vote) then everyone follows along. Thus Lynching another Townie. Vote: Zenox

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Okay, the stuff between Zenox and Justeazy could be a mafia to mafia fight. I'm not entierly sure but it's most likely. Zenox has been insulting people but my sister tells me that he trolls a lot. Justeasy, I have noticed, has been making a lot of posts recently with math and confusing (at least to me) things. Now I find that scummy but that's just a gut feeling. I think I'll just leave it as:
IGMEOY: Justeasy, Celeboy
Sorry to have been confusing you with my amazing mathmatical skills(!), but I was really just trying to show a scenario to prove that if HoM gave the scum fake claims that they wouldn't be copies. But if you think that moderator analyzation is a scumtell, there's really nothing I can do about that. I can say, however, that if I was bussing someone I would not do it for personal reasons (also related to the fact that I didn't know he "trolled"), but rather for reasons that are supposed to be scum. That being said, I can't fit the "bussing" profile.

This is exactly what I said yesterday, and I also find him to be suspicious because of his attitude today.
*ahem*
For the record, you only said this:
Yesterday, Jedizora and Elfen were the two most suspicious ones. However, Elfen got replaced with Zenox, so the majority voted for Jedizora cause he was the only suspicious one left.
Now as I stated earlier, I thought that either Jedizora or Elfen was a scum, but only one of them. As Jedizora turned out to be a normal townie, then Elfen is the scum (according to my theory). Elfen was replaced with Zenox, so probably Zelox took over Elfen's role, and became a scum...

Vote: Zenox (for now...)
ONLY after I had said this:
Finally, remember that Elfen looked really scummy before he got replaced and the votes reset. Though this could have been for a number of reasons, Zenox has been a ghost, only appearing when necessary and not really saying anything significant. That could be a scumtell in itself, though for different reasons. I want to see more of him before making any accusations, though IGMEOY too, Zenox.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
To me, Zenox is probably the most suspicious player atm. I read through the early posts and we all thought Elfen was scum but, after he was swapped, we completely ignored the fact he was scummy and it was like Zenox was another person. If he was swapped then he would most likely keep the same character of the person who he replaced rather than having an entirely new one. He also got mad with Jo because she hinted that Tachno was town and changed his vote, trying to remain townie like. (I would have changed votes, but I wasn't able to go online until it was too late) I'll try to find his exact post, but for now, VOTE:Zenox

EBWODP:

Here it is. Also, he RSVed on day 3 (bad mistake, isn't it Raindrop?) and had next to no evidence that Goron Link was scum beside the fact that GL said "Directing away from the game. I have a feeling he's trying to hide something." Scummy, no?

First: Why would they keep the same playstile?

Second: Why do you adress me?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
First: Why would they keep the same playstile?

Second: Why do you adress me?

First: I'm not saying they would, I'm just saying that if Elfen was being scummy and if he is scum, then that would mean Zenox is scum, but we completely ignored the change of person and acted like Zenox wasn't the same character.

Second: Remember what happened in the last Beginners Mafia?

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I Feel Very Strange About Zenox. Considring he Always Argues with Everyone and Insults everyone. But since I already Voted on him there isn't much I can Do.

Forgot this was beginners and we aren't allowed to be aggressive.

Since this isn't the whole message, I will let it slide for now. I will post a tally either tonight or tomorrow

also, modconfirm

UNVOTE

goddamn 30 characters

also, when does day end? Noticing that I'm racking up the votes. I'd rather scumhunt than defend myself, but I'd also rather not die.

Last edited:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
The last beginner game I was mafia and we did this thing called bussing. It's where a mafia member accuses another mafia member and if one of the mafia gets lynched then the one who accused him/her will look like a town. That could be what Celeboy and Meego were doing but maybe not. I just wanted to point that out so that we could find scum easier.

But neither was in trouble of being lynched and I don't think that Meego was planning to be nightkiled. Mafia only buss when they know they will die.

Since this isn't the whole message, I will let it slide for now. I will post a tally either tonight or tomorrow

Proves Goron Link is town so UNVOTE

Zenox seems townie to me and has been scumhunting more than most of you

IGMEOY: Justeazy, goomboo, and Komali

@Zenox Day ends on June 2

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Second: Remember what happened in the last Beginners Mafia?

No.

Forgot this was beginners and we aren't allowed to be aggressive.

Looks like he's trying to cover up something.

Okay I think it's time for those who haven't voted yet, to vote. I'm not sure who I'm most suspicious of, Zenox (because of what I said above), FirevsIce(inactivity), or Kokirion(no real participation). Zenox could just be playing the way he normally plays but I’ve never played a mafia game with him before. Kokirion has made no useful posts and FirevsIce has been inactive the whole day.

Vote: Kokirion

As I said above, he hasn't made any helpful or useful posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom