• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, guys. I'm going to go over Meego's posts. Everyone who she defended is a suspect. Learning from watching from the sidelines, a common mafia mistake is going against the crowd to defend a fellow mafia member, however, in Meego's case, it's likely that any hostilities would have her defend them.

brb mafia hunting tiem.

EBWODP:

No Vigilante?

Mafia >/< SK

So, where was the Vigilante in all of this? ubad, vigi

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Zenox, confused by what you meant at two points...
in Meego's case, it's likely that any hostilities would have her defend them.
I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying Meego has a history of defending anyone posting hostilely? Just worded wierd, I understand everything before that.
Mafia >/< SK
What does this mean?

Anyway, it's pretty awesome that the scum killed each other instead of killing us. Though by the death description that means Zelda_8 got mafia twice in a row. If we lynched two of our own and she was so good at picking the scum why didn't she help us lynch them in the beginning?
But she's dead now too, so I digress.

Time to go back and, since Zelda_8 was working alone, look for people working with Meego.

The only thing I got from going back through all of Meego's post is that she went after jedizora and tecknokid along with everyone else. But randomly posted a vote against raindrop and gave no explanation or evidence. Other than that she was not too active and just posted what everyone else was posting, didn't really contribute any of her own ideas.

Now as far as who might be the other two mafia, a have a feeling that atleast one of them was either Josie or Link to Present since they were both replaced when they should have been killed for not voting.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, two scum down in one night, that's good. We have two more mafia members to go now so we have to pick wisely. I think I'll just re-read all of Zelda_8's and Meego7's posts now.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
So, where was the Vigilante in all of this? ubad, vigi

It's possible that Meego blocked the vigilante. Or there just isn't one or the doctor protected their target. I'm starting to think there isn't one since no nightkills twice in a row.

For all of you who didn't unvote whentechnokid claimed IGMEOY

Briefly looking at Meego's post she voted for Raindrop and Elfen and was pretty hot on Celeboy's tail. I think Zenox is townie and Raindrop is leaning towards there. The fact that Meego was so suspicious of Celeboy when others weren't makes him seem a little more townie to me but he is still in my possible scum list.

Also, Goron Link's last post seems a bit out there. I'll continue off from Day 2 until someone seems scummier to me.

VOTE:Goron Link

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Briefly looking at Meego's post she voted for Raindrop and Elfen and was pretty hot on Celeboy's tail. I think Zenox is townie and Raindrop is leaning towards there. The fact that Meego was so suspicious of Celeboy when others weren't makes him seem a little more townie to me but he is still in my possible scum list.

The last beginner game I was mafia and we did this thing called bussing. It's where a mafia member accuses another mafia member and if one of the mafia gets lynched then the one who accused him/her will look like a town. That could be what Celeboy and Meego were doing but maybe not. I just wanted to point that out so that we could find scum easier.

It's possible that Meego blocked the vigilante. Or there just isn't one or the doctor protected their target. I'm starting to think there isn't one since no nightkills twice in a row.

Also, Goron Link's last post seems a bit out there. I'll continue off from Day 2 until someone seems scummier to me.

Good Analysis (This is what you all should be doing when a scum dies, go back look at their posts, voting habits, etc...)

The last beginner game I was mafia and we did this thing called bussing. It's where a mafia member accuses another mafia member and if one of the mafia gets lynched then the one who accused him/her will look like a town. That could be what Celeboy and Meego were doing but maybe not. I just wanted to point that out so that we could find scum easier.

They could be bussing and it is possible for Celeboy to be scum, but I have a feeling that he is a townie. Way back on day 1 Celeboy seemed off with his calculations on how many scum and townies there were in the game. He again posted that there were five mafia members when he voted for himself trying to prove that scum wouldn't do that. I will go back and pull up his exact quote. But the fact that he thought there were five mafia before we knew 100% for sure that there were four puts him on my townie list.

We need to stop lynching Townies. Thats what the Mafia is Trying to make us do. Fight with each other.

Don't take what I am about to say the wrong way, but we have only lynched two townies so far, and with the odds being 13 townies to 5 scum (4 mafia, 1 SK) we are going to lynch townies, especially in a beginner game. I have had a feeling that you were scum from the start, and my suspicions are really growing with all of your posts. So I am going to continue to hold my vote against you.

Vote: Goron Link

They could be bussing and it is possible for Celeboy to be scum, but I have a feeling that he is a townie. Way back on day 1 Celeboy seemed off with his calculations on how many scum and townies there were in the game. He again posted that there were five mafia members when he voted for himself trying to prove that scum wouldn't do that. I will go back and pull up his exact quote. But the fact that he thought there were five mafia before we knew 100% for sure that there were four puts him on my townie list.

We need to stop lynching Townies. Thats what the Mafia is Trying to make us do. Fight with each other.

Don't take what I am about to say the wrong way, but we have only lynched two townies so far, and with the odds being 13 townies to 5 scum (4 mafia, 1 SK) we are going to lynch townies, especially in a beginner game. I have had a feeling that you were scum from the start, and my suspicions are really growing with all of your posts. So I am going to continue to hold my vote against you.

Vote: Goron Link

EBWODP

Wait, 5 mafia, thats obvious, and one of them is part of another mafia group. That is... odd. Or like this: + + + + (+) () () () [KEY: += mafia, ()= other group] Just a guess, because that means that there are 10 town and 8 mafia/evil dudes.

So first he is way off on his numbers, I dtill don't know where the extra four came from.

You know what? To show I'm not mafia, Vote: Celeboy. There.

Later on near the end of day 1 he votes for himself, not necessarily a town or scum tell in my eyes, then again it also depends on the situation.

How does this prove anything? That's not proving much.

True in a way.

Well, if there were only 5 mafia, then It won't be good if they went down to four would it?

Here he states that there are five mafia, and voting for himself would risk them going down to only four mafia. In my eyes this is a big key showing that he is townie, now I can still be wrong, but this stuck out for me.

Last edited:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I've read all the pages, but very quick. Anyway, I would've voted Zelda_8 immediatly if I didn't notice she already died last night. Not a lot of posts, but the posts she made were extremely long. A bit of bandwagonning and it seems like she wasn't voting very accurate, but more changing between different kinds of players, like she wasn't really hunting for scum but more targeting people for her personal reasons..
Komali, please don't be Mafia :D. When you most you always attack, but not often with a lot of analyzis (sometimes you do analyze, but not much, not with overwhelming new evidence), what makes me feel like you aren't really hunting for scum either. I quickly read this thread, so I might change my opinion about you within a few days ;)

I'll bet anything there is a vigilante. I'm not too certain that Meego had the ability to roleblock the vigilante, as she died. I'd ask the mod, but I doubt that information is allowed to us.

Anyway, if there is a Vigilante, and I'll bet there was, I'll bet one of two things happened: Vigilante is a new player with a giant knife. They are too afraid to accidentally one of their own, so just keep holding it, sweating like a dog. Alternatively, and less likely, they could have just been killing the ones that have been killed already by someone else on that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom