• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ummm what o_O im confused by this. How did this raise suspicion ??

The way you worded your post it sounded like you didn't even concider the fact that it could be a mafia tactic. In the other beginner game the mafia were bandwagoning a lot. That's where I learned that mafia can use it without being detected, because us town didn't realize that they were bandwagoning. Bandwagoning is an easy tactic for the mafia to use, if they do it right no one will find out their mafia.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
The way you worded your post it sounded like you didn't even concider the fact that it could be a mafia tactic. In the other beginner game the mafia were bandwagoning a lot. That's where I learned that mafia can use it without being detected, because us town didn't realize that they were bandwagoning. Bandwagoning is an easy tactic for the mafia to use, if they do it right no one will find out their mafia.

AAhh Weeell Im starting to re gain the feel of this game now and all. Also i cna probably do better now. But i really dont know the terminology soo o.o yeah. But i see why you would seem of it now. Hmm... D: no that you guys pointed out (in pervious post) that Caeda has been quite inactive especially when being voted upon 3 times. Not even trying to reclaim her name. D: i would be like, nuuuu why people why, and make up lame excuses, when im hyper.

Well im off to do homework now. I will be back in about an hour or so.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I would make an analysis about them and state my thoughts but not today since I've got a lot of homework, but just one question; why did you choose both of them out of everyone else? And another question; why ask me?

They seem to be certain you're town. I just wanted to know what you thought about them.

Also, Caeda needs to post more...
Not posting = anti-town

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I do understand the full danger of that, TheGreen. One person leading the town is a very bad thing, but I still have a feeling that you're lying about that. I mean, suddenly voting Toboe just because someone told everyone to wait and while you have 2 other suspicious people in mind; me and Caeda but you still vote for Toboe, it just seems really strange. Doesn't make sense to me.

Then perhaps we have different goals >_>
Mine is to rid the town of its enemies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
THP and Illmatic should post more too.
I wouldn't mind switching my vote to illmatic since this Caeda business is going nowhere... fasttttt
>.>

Alright, I got a chance to go through some posts since the beginning. Here are my thoughts on some people:

Caeda:
Caeda said:
I'm going to

Vote: No Lynch

Toboe is acting kinda weird, but it may just be from being new, like others have said. I'm not sure.

Caeda said:
Okay, I've decided to change my vote after analyzing some of the other posts.

Unvote: no lynch
Vote: Toboe

This looks pretty bad. First she votes No Lynch and said she thinks Toboe just made a newbie mistake, then just a few posts later changes her vote to Toboe, right after more people voted for Toboe. It's possible that her mafia told her to change her vote to Toboe so Toboe would be lynched.

Elfen:
Elfen's posts have been all over the place, and he's been kind of confusing. But I'm not sure if that means he's suspicious. I remember in a past mafia game (Round 2 I think) he was making the same type of posts and drew suspicion, and ended up being the first one lynched, and flipped townie. So I don't find him suspicious at this point.

Deku Shroom:
Deku Shroom said:
Exactly why I think Toboe isn't mafia, or well it's unlikely to say the least. It's the first day and people are eager for a lynch, but remember guys it's not necessary to have a majority to lynch, and I can nearly guarentee that atleast one of the people who voted for Toboe is scum, but I'll wait and see how things go before I further go into that.

This post was made in Day 1, in the midst of everyone voting for Toboe. What I find suspicious in his defense of Toboe is that he seems to be speaking as if Toboe has already been lynched and has flipped town. It's a pretty common mafia tactic to defend a townie that's being voted for, so you won't be suspicious when the person flips town.

Deku Shroom said:
She means second to last literal day (aka April 3rd) of the first day. Or atleast I think.

And HoM is right. Unvote: No Lynch

I'll still hold off on my vote. I won't bandwagon when it's not necessary, and when I'm atleast not 60% sure.

Another thing is he immediately unvoted his No Lynch when a couple of people started questioning why people are voting No Lynch.

There's a couple of other people I want to post about, I will post before the end of the day.

IGMEOY: Caeda, Deku Shroom

Alright, I got a chance to go through some posts since the beginning. Here are my thoughts on some people:

Caeda:
Caeda said:
I'm going to

Vote: No Lynch

Toboe is acting kinda weird, but it may just be from being new, like others have said. I'm not sure.

Caeda said:
Okay, I've decided to change my vote after analyzing some of the other posts.

Unvote: no lynch

This looks pretty bad. First she votes No Lynch and said she thinks Toboe just made a newbie mistake, then just a few posts later changes her vote to Toboe, right after more people voted for Toboe. It's possible that her mafia told her to change her vote to Toboe so Toboe would be lynched.

Elfen:
Elfen's posts have been all over the place, and he's been kind of confusing. But I'm not sure if that means he's suspicious. I remember in a past mafia game (Round 2 I think) he was making the same type of posts and drew suspicion, and ended up being the first one lynched, and flipped townie. So I don't find him suspicious at this point.

Deku Shroom:
Deku Shroom said:
Exactly why I think Toboe isn't mafia, or well it's unlikely to say the least. It's the first day and people are eager for a lynch, but remember guys it's not necessary to have a majority to lynch, and I can nearly guarentee that atleast one of the people who voted for Toboe is scum, but I'll wait and see how things go before I further go into that.

This post was made in Day 1, in the midst of everyone voting for Toboe. What I find suspicious in his defense of Toboe is that he seems to be speaking as if Toboe has already been lynched and has flipped town. It's a pretty common mafia tactic to defend a townie that's being voted for, so you won't be suspicious when the person flips town.

Deku Shroom said:
She means second to last literal day (aka April 3rd) of the first day. Or atleast I think.

And HoM is right. Unvote: No Lynch

I'll still hold off on my vote. I won't bandwagon when it's not necessary, and when I'm atleast not 60% sure.

Another thing is he immediately unvoted his No Lynch when a couple of people started questioning why people are voting No Lynch.

There's a couple of other people I want to post about, I will post before the end of the day.

IGMEOY: Caeda, Deku Shroom

EBWODP

I wouldn't mind switching my vote to illmatic since this Caeda business is going nowhere... fasttttt
>.>

Ask and you shall receive!

Also, I likely won't be able to post again until this time tomorrow, just to let yall know...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay. So we need to reach a majority, which is persuading me to vote for Caeda. But then again, I am more suspicious of zelda_8 because my gut says she's scum, also because of her posts (yes, they are similar to BM) my gut wants me to go with her also because she seems way more of a threat to the town than Caeda or Elfen. So...

Vote: zelda_8

Jedizora

:right:
Okay. So we need to reach a majority, which is persuading me to vote for Caeda. But then again, I am more suspicious of zelda_8 because my gut says she's scum, also because of her posts (yes, they are similar to BM) my gut wants me to go with her also because she seems way more of a threat to the town than Caeda or Elfen. So...

I feel like one of the only ones that thinks Zelda_8 is town. She was over analizing, and your gut instincts aren't going to help us lynch scum. If you manage to convince the whole town to vote for zelda_8, it will help the mafia lynch townies. Which is not something we need.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I agree with you on the over analysis, but I have read the posts and the one that I am slightly (very slightly) suspisious of is Caeda.
IGMEOY: Caeda

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I feel like one of the only ones that thinks Zelda_8 is town. She was over analizing, and your gut instincts aren't going to help us lynch scum. If you manage to convince the whole town to vote for zelda_8, it will help the mafia lynch townies. Which is not something we need.

And how exactly do you know she's town? And also, at any point townies can lynch townies by accident. So you have nothing to say I'm mafia. Also, I believe she is scum, so I voted...problem?

green goron

Best of the Gorons

I don't think we need a majority. At the end of the day whoever has the most votes is lynched but if a majority is reached before then the day ends there.

This is going to be a random vote in the RVS...

VOTE: Raindrop14
There we go.

He RVS after we went through the Viral RVS stage and when we were starting to get some leads.

To be honest, this sounds slightly odd...
Unvote

After people start voting for Toboe he adds his vote

I agree with you on the over analysis, but I have read the posts and the one that I am slightly (very slightly) suspisious of is Caeda.

We have two days left so everyone should place their vote. No voting=scum
His posts have been all over the place and hasn't been really saying anything except a vote, Igmeoy's and repeating what others have said.

VOTE:Celeboy

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Jun-Roberto could be just a regular mafia but finding out their roles isn't going to help us. We need to try to lynch them.

Finding out their roles will help us understand our game better ;) We would know if we have a poisoner, SK, other 3rd party, Doctor (which we probably do), Cop (again, we probably do), Roleblocker, Vigilante, or any other role ;) It would help us explain what happens at night and so on.

You all seem so sure the 3rd party role has a nightkill ability. Not all 3rd party roles can nightkill... I linked you to the page with all the 3rd party roles, all the possible mafia roles, and all the possible townie power roles to give you some help. There may be a SK but there may not be. The only person who knows for sure is myself, and the 3rd party role. ;)

Ok, so the 3rd party is 75% nightkill ability-less.

In the other beginner game the mafia were bandwagoning a lot. [...] Bandwagoning is an easy tactic for the mafia to use, if they do it right no one will find out their mafia.

That's so true :P

They seem to be certain you're town. I just wanted to know what you thought about them.

Ok... I just need some time to look through their posts ;)

Then perhaps we have different goals >_>
Mine is to rid the town of its enemies.

Mine is to help the town as much as I can to rid the town of its enemies ;) I don't find much of a difference, so the goals ain't the problem.

>.>

If you seriously think that Caeda is scum, then don't back out on that just because of inactivity. Whenever suspicion came upon me in Beginner Mafia (and I was Mafia there), I would 'stay low' so that people would forget about it and move on. It worked. Don't let down on your suspicions on her just because of her inactivity and her not able to defend herself.

I could give you a few ways right now of how my posts are different. I'm surprised you don't bother to catch these differences. It would be stupid for me to tell you guys what difference there are in my own posts, so I want you to tell me. I'm sure BSR caught them. The only similarity is that I still post big posts. That's it, and that doesn't tell much at all of the poster being Mafia or Townie, now does it?

And how exactly do you know she's town?

He doesn't know that I'm town. All he knows is that the evidence there is against me is not pointing towards Mafia, it's pointing nowhere. This case is similar to what I said about Toboe.

I think we should wait a little longer before voting and NOT RVS because then the mafia will end up winning. So whoever wants to be more suspicious then I think you should RVS, and be lynched today or tomorrow.

I personally think this is just a newbie mistake/opinion.

I won't vote yet. No one is suspicious enough for my vote so far. Toboe's behavior seems more newbie than Mafia.

By that, I meant that the evidence against Toboe does not point towards Toboe being Mafia, or towards Toboe being town. It points towards Toboe being Newbie.

And also, at any point townies can lynch townies by accident.

So you're saying that it's ok to lynch Townies?

Alright, I think I should vote now. There's a lot of people in my mind to vote, but I'll just choose one that I find most likely to be scum.

Vote: TheGreen

It might change.

My reasonings are a few pages back.

Elfen

Also, Caeda needs to post more...
Not posting = anti-town

Same here. She has only been posting to the requirments and she is laying low, hoping we would drop it

FOS and IGMEOY= Caeda

>.>

Well THP she may be inactive, but her post had not lead any suspicion. So why blame her, In fact in alot of the mafia games, she has always been like this. She is really busy, i guess. Not sure.

I agree with this right here. It is not safe to go with your guts. You kind of need to gather evidence. I mean over analizing is not really a bad thing. I do it all the time.

Originally Posted by Celeboy
This is going to be a random vote in the RVS...

VOTE: Raindrop14
There we go.
He RVS after we went through the Viral RVS stage and when we were starting to get some leads.

To be honest, this sounds slightly odd...
Unvote
After people start voting for Toboe he adds his vote

We have two days left so everyone should place their vote. No voting=scum
His posts have been all over the place and hasn't been really saying anything except a vote, Igmeoy's and repeating what others have said.

VOTE:Celeboy

Thansk for bringing this up. Now that i think of it. This is actually right. Celeboy has been just posting nonchalant and not giving an real evidence. I mean he is just 'saying' that he agrees with other people. Still you shouldnt always do that

Final things:
FoS: Caeda
IGMEOY: Celeboy

Edit because of double post:

Also the last quote was said by Green Goron

There are a couple people who I am suspicious of. Caeda seems suspicious, and has not posted in a couple of days now after being accused by a few different people. Zelda_8 explained that she used that tactic before to get out of being lynched when she was mafia in a previous game. Also Elfen is still someone that I am concerned about. I believe that both are mafia, but right now I have greater suspicion against Elfen.

Fos: Caeda

Vote: Elfen

Elfen

There are a couple people who I am suspicious of. Caeda seems suspicious, and has not posted in a couple of days now after being accused by a few different people. Zelda_8 explained that she used that tactic before to get out of being lynched when she was mafia in a previous game. Also Elfen is still someone that I am concerned about. I believe that both are mafia, but right now I have greater suspicion against Elfen.

Fos: Caeda

Vote: Elfen

And why do you have suspicion towards me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom