• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ok, I think it's time to start voting.

VOTE: Elfen

Because of this post that he made:

The same typ of reason Toboe used when we accused her of being scum for her post about RVSing, which got us thinking she was scum because what she said sounded scummy. Now this could be a newb mistake like Toboe's was but I'm going to keep my vote unless anyone can give me good reasons to change my mind.

Well actually, i still stated my claim in the quote, i didn't try to change anything or "OH i mean this and not that." I did not change anything from what i originally posted. Unlike Toboe, she tried to fix her mistake by covering up with saying she didn't mean that or w/e. What i really mean is on that post. I really don't know what i was trying to say xD And the truth still holds.

Also, blame the school for my bad Grammar and sentence composure. So far, the thing we have been learning in school is to broaden your vocabulary, which i have. But i have bad spelling ): God that makes Texas look like a bunch of dumb hicks.

Elfen

Ok I'm a bit convinced but I'll just put it as an

Unvote
IGMEOY: Elfen

I think I'll vote tomorrow like I said erlier.

Same here, imma vote tomorrow. One question. When does the game End?? I mean what time. I know its the 9th of April but what time actually?? Or is it when she feels like it??

zelda_8 said:
Meego7 said:
And also, at any point townies can lynch townies by accident.
So you're saying that it's ok to lynch Townies?
Is it okay to lynch townies? That's totally subjective. In one person's mind, it can be okay. They might see it better to get rid of destructive townies who deter the town through derailments of conversation or just posts that seem like those of scum. Other's, probably you're one of them since you questioned the statement, see it as hurtful to the town.

It might be a bad way of thinking, but one can find that it can be quite the paradox.

Baysiderulez said:
You all seem so sure the 3rd party role has a nightkill ability. Not all 3rd party roles can nightkill... I linked you to the page with all the 3rd party roles, all the possible mafia roles, and all the possible townie power roles to give you some help. There may be a SK but there may not be. The only person who knows for sure is myself, and the 3rd party role.

After reading this, I'm convinced that there is no serial killer in this game. Here is the link she linked at the beginning of the game:
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Third-Party_Roles

There is no Serial Killer or Poisoner listed here. My money is on the third party role being a survivor. I suppose this is good because it's one less person to worry about. Although it's a third party role, a survivor is basically a townie that has to survive until the end.

Umm can you tell me how post are confusing I'd rather here it from someone else than reading it my self, cause i understand it ANnnd i should get off, i have to do a study guide for biology for extra credit annnd study for biology test tomorrow annd do math homework, eeh i'll do 'em later

Spelling and grammar errors make your posts pretty hard to read. You'd be surprised how much of a difference simple things like capitalizing "i"s does in making things easier to read. I have been ignoring most of your posts in this game because they are just too hard to get through.
Your last couple of posts have been better though

Vote: Deku Shroom

Tally:

Caeda – 3 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom)

Elfen - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Meego7)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

DekuShroom
- 1 (Illmatic)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, TreeHuggerPanda, Caeda, Elfen, Raindrop14, Celeboy

With 16 alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I don't think we need a majority. At the end of the day whoever has the most votes is lynched but if a majority is reached before then the day ends there.

He RVS after we went through the Viral RVS stage and when we were starting to get some leads.

After people start voting for Toboe he adds his vote

We have two days left so everyone should place their vote. No voting=scum
His posts have been all over the place and hasn't been really saying anything except a vote, Igmeoy's and repeating what others have said.

VOTE:Celeboy

I can see why you voted for me, and I agree that my posts are pretty mental, but that's because I don't have mush time on my hands to read everything and make analysis aswell as do homework/school work, be with my family, eat...etc

But do what you think, because I won't stop you. It's your assumption and I can't really change that.

Elfen

Spelling and grammar errors make your posts pretty hard to read. You'd be surprised how much of a difference simple things like capitalizing "i"s does in making things easier to read. I have been ignoring most of your posts in this game because they are just too hard to get through.

Thank you (: I have been trying lately.

Hmm I am really ready to vote, I will most likely vote later on tonight. But so far I still hold on my suspicion for Caeda and Celeboy. If you want the reasons, go back a few post and read the things i said my self.

I don't know who to vote for.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Alright I said I was going to vote today and that's what I'll do. I think I'll go with my first suspicion

VOTE: Caeda

I have my reasoning in past posts.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Vote: Raindrop14

Looking back at some of your posts, you seem to appeal to me as scum.

You vote for Toboe...

Vote: Toboe

She could be inexperienced town (after all this is a beginner game) but looking at this post makes everyone think she's scum and posts like these (if they're town) might distract us from hunting real scum.

Then you unvote...

Unvote: Toboe
FOS: Toboe

I think I'll just keep it at an FOS for now until I see her defense.

Then you vote again...

Vote: Toboe

I agree, not voting will not help the town catch the mafia. I'm voting for Toboe because she seems most suspicious right now. She could just be a townie making newb mistakes but I won't take any chances, there's a 60% chance that she's not town so we could be right.

Seems a little shifty on your votes, eh?

Why she/he switched his/her vote so fast no one knows. I know you said that you reread the posts made by Toboe, but seeing the way Toboe was posting I think you would notice her scummy act when you first read the posts.

IGMEOY: Caeda

I merely think Caeda is just inactive now. Besides, why call out on her vote switching when you switched way more that her? She voted for Toboe almost at the end of the day. That's when things get desperate. It's not suspicious at all. It's a desperate move to get rid of scum.

That is also a bandwagoning tactic mafia would use. If a lot of the town are voting for one person then the mafia have a chance to bandwagon and make a majority lynch so the townie gets lynched. That's how we lynched townies in the other beginner game.

FOS: Elfen

I might change it to a vote later but I'll wait for him/her to say something in their defence.

Smart scum with experience tend to not bandwagon a lot. Because bandwagoning is a common technique, it's overused and getting way to easy to tell who's scum and who's not. Considering that you voted for Toboe and this is a beginner's mafia game, this is quite suspicious.

I read all the posts that are up to date now and I saw this. I hadn't looked at it this way until Zelda_8 pointed it out. I agree with Zelda_8, is it okay to lynch townies? Now mybe I'm not thinking right here but I'm not voting yet. I think I'll IGMEOY: Meego7 and vote for someone tomorrow who looks suspicious to me. I agree with the others, we need to start voting now otherwise we won't lynch a mafia.

It is, as long as they are dangerous townies, meaning, confusing posts, seem to scream scum, ect. And why have your eyes on Meego with no reasoning?

The same typ of reason Toboe used when we accused her of being scum for her post about RVSing, which got us thinking she was scum because what she said sounded scummy. Now this could be a newb mistake like Toboe's was but I'm going to keep my vote unless anyone can give me good reasons to change my mind.

I'm pretty sure that his posts are newb mistakes. Not to defend him or anything, but he's always like this. In round 2, his posts were so confusing and we rushed our lynch on day one, but he turned out to be the townie roleblocker.

Ok I'm a bit convinced but I'll just put it as an

Unvote
IGMEOY: Elfen

I think I'll vote tomorrow like I said erlier.

Mind saying how you are convinced? And being shifty about your votes is totes scum.

Alright I said I was going to vote today and that's what I'll do. I think I'll go with my first suspicion

VOTE: Caeda

I have my reasoning in past posts.

Might be easier to actually bring up your past posts. Desperate times make desperate measures. She's way too inactive to actually tell if she is scum from her posts.

Since we're desperate and all, I'm going to vote for you. Don't take it personally, but this is the best lead I've got.

Tally:

Caeda – 4 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14)

Elfen - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Meego7)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

DekuShroom
- 1 (Illmatic)

Raindrop14 - 1 (TreeHuggerPanda)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda, Elfen, Celeboy

With 16 alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
And why have your eyes on Meego with no reasoning?

Mind saying how you are convinced? And being shifty about your votes is totes scum.

Might be easier to actually bring up your past posts.

I did give my reasoning.

A lot of other people were shifting votes, and I think he's making more sense than earlier. I didn't just call him town right there I IGMEOYed him because I still find him suspicious.

Here's my past reasoning for ya:

Okay based on what other people have said and my own suspiceons I think Caeda is possibly scum. I reread the posts from yesterday (didn't find much) and found this:

Why she/he switched his/her vote so fast no one knows. I know you said that you reread the posts made by Toboe, but seeing the way Toboe was posting I think you would notice her scummy act when you first read the posts.

IGMEOY: Caeda

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
After reading this, I'm convinced that there is no serial killer in this game. Here is the link she linked at the beginning of the game:
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Third-Party_Roles

There is no Serial Killer or Poisoner listed here. My money is on the third party role being a survivor. I suppose this is good because it's one less person to worry about. Although it's a third party role, a survivor is basically a townie that has to survive until the end.

Is this for reasons listed before that I adressed, or some other reasoning?

Not saying that I care if you vote for me, I'm just curious as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom