• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I am right handed for the vast majority of things I do. I write with my right hand, play squash with my right hand, and only use my left hand in circumstances like using a controller or typing on a keyboard.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Right-handed.
--
In the summer me and my friend(ZerosX is his ZD account) plan on recording ourselves with cameras and books on learning how to write with our left hands.

I'm fully ambidextrous, and I count myself very lucky. There's nothing I can't do with either hands, (though I prefer to do some things with left or right) so it's pretty convenient.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm right handed, But there are some tasks I can do with either hand. Generally those are simple things though.

I would like to try to become ambidextrous, I Figure it might be useful one day ;)

I suppose I’m sort of ambidextrous. As far as tasks other than writing go, I switch between hands depending on my mood (particularly when brushing my hair / teeth or that sort of thing). I also like to switch hands when I’m painting, particularly since I like painting really large things, so sometimes it’s easier to reach part of it with one hand than the other. When it comes to writing, I use my right hand, unless I’m writing on my skin with sharpies, which is something I liked to do back in high school when I got bored during classes. I wanted to have writing on both of my arms, so I forced my handwriting to get better with my left hand so that the writing would look uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom