• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters
I call myself ambidextrous. I prefer to use my right hand, but I can do almost anything with both hands (except write). At some point I'm going to teach my left hand to write too since my handwriting with my right hand is terrible.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm ambidextrous. I used to be a lefty, but my father wanted me to be intelligent so he started to train me to use both my left hand and right hand. I'm still better at drawing with my left, but thats about it. :)

I'm ambidextrous. I can write both hands, even though my right is better with writing. If I'm lazy, I'm a better typer with my left hand. I draw with my write hand, and I use slingshots and rifles left-handed.

Belive it or not, I am omnidextrous. Ever hear of that? It means that I use both my hands, but for different activities. For example, I use my left hand for eating and writing, and I use my right hand for throwing, and swinging.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I am an all out Righty. I only use my left hand when I typing, eating or playing video games, all of which are usually two handed activities. I broke my right arm a while back and had to use my left hand for everything for a few months. It is now a lot stronger and I can use it for a lot more than I used to, but I still favor my right hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom