• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Ambidextrous. What's great is knowing how to sword fight with both hands too. Makes me feel like the Dread Pirate Roberts on The Princess Bride lol.

I am right-handed for the most part, but I have been able to do things just as well with my left hand on occasion with equal ease, so I guess that makes me ambidextrous, but only when it comes to certain tasks such as drawing, eating, or throwing a baseball. I'd expand upon this, but there is not very much more that I can say, honestly.

I was left handed in preschool, but my teacher would hit my hand and make me use my right hand so now I'm a rightie. I really wish she hadn't done that, cause I would have been ambidextrous, and that would have been the coolest thing ever. As it is, I can do some things with my left hand, but not enough to actually count. D:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I'm right handed, but I'd rather be a left-handed sword user. One of the reasons I didn't get Skyward Sword.

I am right handed, but of course I sometimes use my left hand for typing, holding a video game controller, and maybe carrying heavy stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom