• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Right handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left handed

• Ambidextrous.

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure I can do everything with my left hand that I do with my right hand although I always do everything with my right hand out of comfort I assume, I never really thought about it. Since I never really thought about it, I actually never tried to bat/eat/any motor activity left handed, although I just wrote a few sentences with my left hand and it came out normal, so I'd assume I'm both.

Now that I think of it, I'm the only one in my immediate family who does everything with there right hand.

Why haven't I thought of this before o_O?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm right-handed, but I can do a few things with my left like eat and bat. But I definitely can't write or throw a ball. I look like a little girl throwing with my left-hand lol.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm right handed. Sometimes I wish I was ambidextrous, especially when my right hand is out of commission for whatever reason. I sprained my right hand in a skating fall in school and couldn't write for over a week, which was obnoxious for school purposes. Being ambidextrous would have been very advantageous!

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm right handed. In 11th grade I broke a finger on my right hand, so it made it very hard to do anything at school. So for about 2 months instead of going to class my teachers would give me my assignments in the library and I would do them up on the computer. Do you know how hard it is doing algebra on a computer?

I'm Ambidextrous. I had taught myself how to write with my left hand, shoot a basketball, along with throwing a ball with my left hand because when I was a Freshman in High School I had hurt my wrist very badly so I couldn't move it much. Now that I taught myself doing all of that stuff I feel more useful in life haha

I'm ambidextrous but I do pretty much everything with my left hand except playing the guitar because I got a guitar for righties and I learn to play that way although playing with my left hand looks much more awesome.

Mostly ambidextrous. The only thing I can't do with my right hand is write. Pretty much anything else I can do with either hand effectively.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I am right handed... but I am training myself to be Ambidextrous.

I am pointing at things with my left hand! Does that count!!! >O

I am very jelly of you lefties and ambidextrous people. Seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom