• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

I've been in love with this girl for a while now, but I still have yet to tell her how I truly feel about her. She has an amazing personality and the most adorable laugh. This Valentine's Day I intend to tell her how I feel by giving her some origami roses that I've made myself.

Claire

The Geekette
Oh yes.

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 8 years and have lived with him for about 2 years now. I can't imagine life any other way than with him.

Kirino

Tatakae
That seems like such an odd thing to say. "I was in love, but I changed my mind, and now I'm not."

To answer the question, of course not. Way too young.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Yup! Knew the guy since I was born, and everyday since I have fallen more and more in love with Him. I am engaged to my One True Love and Savior, Jesus Christ.

As for my one true love HERE, I am still waiting for the right one, bit I am WAY too young to think about such things. Until I am ready and I am shown the right one, I am saving all my "firsts" and every bit of my body that I can. :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
simple question, are you falling or have already fallen for somebody?
or maybe you got out of something romantic not too long ago? :)

maybe the question isn't as simple as you'd think. i thought i was in love many times in the past, but now i'm not sure if it was love or the illusion of love. whatever it was i haven't felt it in 11 months. not in a romantic sense, i love my friends. are any of us really sure that we even know what love really is? i mean... a lot of us are really young.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am in love with Dracomajora. VBShop anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom