• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
hmmm.. love... i love the punk rock community, i love the things that keep me alive, i love the untouched beauty of the earth, and i love my friends, but i'm not "in love" at the moment. i was once a hopeless romantic, now i've suppressed myself to the point i don't remember how to show my feelings.

Scoby

France
silly of me, I forgot to tell everyone if I am in love.

YES!
I am in big love with boyfriend, maybe he is the one? :love:

I may be young for love, and I hardly know what it feels like, but I'm pretty sure I am in love with a classmate of mine. Every time I look at her, she becomes more beautiful, every time I talk to her I love her more. I think of her non stop, when I need to calm down, or when I need to feel better. She knows that I like her, but not that i'm in love with her. Small talk with her gives my butterflies in my stomach, and I can barely even make small talk. I'm so nervous around her, because I really want her to like me back. I am in love.

I am...... but he.... I have NO CHANCE of ever getting him

What? I never would've--

Oh. Yep, I see it in your attitude now. Sorry DarkLink7, and may Nayru guide your heart.
I may be young for love, and I hardly know what it feels like, but I'm pretty sure I am in love with a classmate of mine. Every time I look at her, she becomes more beautiful, every time I talk to her I love her more. I think of her non stop, when I need to calm down, or when I need to feel better. She knows that I like her, but not that i'm in love with her. Small talk with her gives my butterflies in my stomach, and I can barely even make small talk. I'm so nervous around her, because I really want her to like me back. I am in love.

Once I had a similar situation. He was the One... he was perfect in my eyes, no matter how flawed he seemed to others. We started dating, and I was incredibly happy for a few months. Now I wish it had never happened... it's all falling apart, but only on my side. Once I was in love, but no more.

Does anyone have a :kawaii: to share?

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
Yes. And I haven't seen or talked to her in about seven months. Still feel the same way, and as far as I know she does too.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would say I am, got a new digital wife now and we get along very well, already have been talking about getting together in real life as well someday because we only live roughly 5 hours away from each other. It may be awhile until it happens and we may both need to work hard to make such a dream come true, but I can’t say I see my future existing without her in it now, so we shall do what we can and hopefully have a nice future together someday. Yep, that's right, even ol' Vain has emotions and is capable of expressing love...

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
well I can say that i have been before.. Though right now i'm not really planning on letting it happen again because honestly. it didn't play out to well for me the previous time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom