• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Anubis

The most inactive active
For the rest of you Im busy for a while today I will make the rest later.. :P
And cameron I dont really know what phantom eye is..is it Spirit tracks?(by anubis)

the phantom eye is a thing that looks for link and zelda while they are in dungeons. then it sounds the alarm, and the warp phantom warps in and kills link.:(
Oh I know what that is.. hehe... :P
Well sorry for the holdup but...uhm...I dont got anything to blame on... :xd:
119wd3a.png

Mikau94's signature reuploaded.

EDIT: Okay ADG I made your avatar now..from what I can tell you either havent checked my thread or you havent been online...am I right..? Well anyways heres your avatar pal. ;)
Animateeed
o56i61.gif

Non animated..
s3oodw.png

Hope you enjoy. ^^
Thats really cool that you make all those sigs for people. good job! if you could make a sig for me with vatti on it and minish cap zelda on it, that would be great! i don't care if it's a gif or jpeg you choose. thanks! if you could make it the same dimensions as yours that would be fine.
Uhm...I couldnt find any Minish Cap Zelda...please send me a pic anyone!

Last edited:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I don't like it, just kidding! IT IS SO AWESOME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! sorry that you had so much trouble finding the picture of zelda. as i said, it may not be the minish cap one, but I like that one the most! i'm glad the link worked for you! THANK YOU!:):):):):):):):)

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
quick question, how do you make the sig show up when you do posts? I just draged it over to the edit signature thing, but when i posted somthing, the sig just came up as a link. please help!

Anubis

The most inactive active
quick question, how do you make the sig show up when you do posts? I just draged it over to the edit signature thing, but when i posted somthing, the sig just came up as a link. please help!
Okay, this is how it looks like http://i47.tinypic.com/2vuf1px.jpg . Now add
to the right of the link.
To simple right? :xd: Btw I made it a little bit like valentines day based. :) Try to find the valentines day text, its very transparent and pretty small. :P

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I ain't requesting anything, but I just want to say you got some good sigs Anubis.
Great job on them, keep it up :)

P

PixelSmile

aww i want a funky signiture :(
with like Zelda & Link together.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I ain't requesting anything, but I just want to say you got some good sigs Anubis.
Great job on them, keep it up :)
Thanks, mate! ^^
You got a nice signature yourself, heh. :P Did you make it or did someone else..? :O
aww i want a funky signiture :(
with like Zelda & Link together.
Sure Ill start soon. :)
thank you anubis! it works really well! thanks again!
No problem, mate! ;)

EDIT: I thought I would post this I made it about a 3 days ago..
2u9pens.png

Rate it please!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Made it myself. Its a few months old, but I still like it.

Cool new artwork. Focal is well defined. I like how the text is off the side, and blended into the background. Lighting is good, though I porbably would have put the light a little closer to the text (or text closer to the lighting), but thats just me :P
Not much I can find wrong with it, good job dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom