• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Anubis

The most inactive active
And to think that higher ranked members such as myself had privileges. XD Jk, okay, will be waiting for it.

I might give it a shot, but I don't think it'll be that good. We can compare, maybe. Also, *goes to acquire new avy*
I hope this will do...
a23ev8.png

I used the black knight from FE: RadiantDawn but recolored him. :P Tell me if you want anything changed! ;)
Btw new name cool, should I still call you Rad or what? :O

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That will do. Nice job, you did great, as always. I, the client, am satisfied. :P

Thank you, Anubis. (Takes Siggy)

--Edit--You don't have to change anything btw, as Rad is still part of the story. And yes, you can still call me Rad or Xeldimus.

Anubis

The most inactive active
That will do. Nice job, you did great, as always. I, the client, am satisfied. :P

Thank you, Anubis. (Takes Siggy)

--Edit--You don't have to change anything btw, as Rad is still part of the story. And yes, you can still call me Rad or Xeldimus.
No problem Rad! ^^ Ill stick with calling you Rad.. :P

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
OWWW! Now I must say sorry to you buddy ;) I thought you ment the compliment he gave but now I see what you mean :D I'm not fully awake I guess while it is already evening :D Yeah you are right about that. He can't use something which is not ment for him.

LOL sorry about stealig the avatat, I actually asked for a dark link or oni link right before the server went down, that is why I took it.

Sorry for all that

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Anubis, I have a simple request. Anyway, I think I am not going to go with the Pirate Title in the story, I'll leave that title to Xinnamin's character, she can become the Pirate Queen. If you can edit the siggy I have atm and change it to say: Rad of Manthys The Dragir King, that would be awesome. Also, make sure you capitalize the start of each word.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Anubis, I have a simple request. Anyway, I think I am not going to go with the Pirate Title in the story, I'll leave that title to Xinnamin's character, she can become the Pirate Queen. If you can edit the siggy I have atm and change it to say: Rad of Manthys The Dragir King, that would be awesome. Also, make sure you capitalize the start of each word.
Heheh, I rasterized to whole layer so I have to remake it but that isnt exactly hard. But beware it might be much worse. But Ill try... :S

EDIT: Okay here it is...
kbyb0m.png

Hope you like it. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like it, but if you could separate the words that are below from the ones that are on a top just a little bit more, the words would be readable. Also, can you add your signature at the bottom right corner? That way I wont have to have that saying in my siggy saying that I give you credit: If you add your name in the siggy itself, people will know who the creator of it was. :P

Oh also, can "The Dragir King" be red letters? Thanks.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I like it, but if you could separate the words that are below from the ones that are on a top just a little bit more, the words would be readable. Also, can you add your signature at the bottom right corner? That way I wont have to have that saying in my siggy saying that I give you credit: If you add your name in the siggy itself, people will know who the creator of it was. :P

Oh also, can "The Dragir King" be red letters? Thanks.
Lol sure and you dont have to give me credit. :P *sigh* I rasterized that too...now start over again.. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay Im done... :)
2805aq0.png

This time I really hope you like it! :xd: (Didnt put my name in there cause I think that will ruin the signature....as I said you dont have to give credit to me unless you want too.)
And look what I made a image instead of text for those that read AotL tell me if you like it please! :)
4vflfc.png
Feel free to use it anyone! ^^

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol sure and you dont have to give me credit. :P *sigh* I rasterized that too...now start over again.. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okay Im done... :)
2805aq0.png

This time I really hope you like it! :xd: (Didnt put my name in there cause I think that will ruin the signature....as I said you dont have to give credit to me unless you want too.)
And look what I made a image instead of text for those that read AotL tell me if you like it please! :)
4vflfc.png
Feel free to use it anyone! ^^

Oh, but I wanted your name in the siggy!!! lol

You sure you don't wanna put your name there? I just wanna have extra space in my siggy, that is all.

Also, nice Aotl button. I'll take off my letters and paste that there. XD Thanks.

--The button would rock if the letters differed in color. Could we say white?

Anubis

The most inactive active
Oh, but I wanted your name in the siggy!!! lol

You sure you don't wanna put your name there? I just wanna have extra space in my siggy, that is all.

Also, nice Aotl button. I'll take off my letters and paste that there. XD Thanks.

--The button would rock if the letters differed in color. Could we say white?
Heheh, dunno.... :P I dont got the .psd file...just saved it as a png directly! :xd: Well if you want me too I can make the colors go invert. :lol:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those are all nice, but why do they have to be same color as the background? Is there a way you can have the white letters but with the purple background? Or vice versa.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Those are all nice, but why do they have to be same color as the background? Is there a way you can have the white letters but with the purple background? Or vice versa.
I could just try to remake it....then make a .psd file and change just the letter how I want them anytime. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom