• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Anubis

The most inactive active
Still looks like crap.
Why don't you try harder? 20 minutes isn't quite enough.
As I said I have OTHER stuff to do not just avatars and signatures, and it seems as if you think your better then me, do you think that, eh?
Please stop complaining in my thread cant you complain in my profile.

T

The.PostMan-

AHHH for what ever reason i dont have the sig you made me! if you still have it could you please re-post it!?

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Hey Anubis! Cool name! :)

Anyway, I think that my avatar and signature look dull and boring... Can you remake it and make it look more proffesional?

Thanks!

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey Anubis! Cool name! :)

Anyway, I think that my avatar and signature look dull and boring... Can you remake it and make it look more proffesional?

Thanks!
Yeah sure but Ive just gotten on my feet again..and Im gonna go and LAN with my pals later.. :P
Plus Im gonna upload my work Ive done...(the forums have crashed or something! :xd:) So if I got the time Ill make it today or else Ill create it tomorrow! :lol:
EDIT: I think Im gonna create a file you can download that contains all my work cause it would take WAY to long to upload it all here again... :hmm: Hope thats okay with you guys.. :P

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Yeah sure but Ive just gotten on my feet again..and Im gonna go and LAN with my pals later.. :P
Plus Im gonna upload my work Ive done...(the forums have crashed or something! :xd:) So if I got the time Ill make it today or else Ill create it tomorrow! :lol:
EDIT: I think Im gonna create a file you can download that contains all my work cause it would take WAY to long to upload it all here again... :hmm: Hope thats okay with you guys.. :P

Oh yeah, of course I understand. Take your time! (but not too long! :lol:)

Thanks! I trust you to make a great artwork! :P

Anubis

The most inactive active
Okay Alex Ill start with your avatar and signature soon...you want TP dark Link right? With cloudy background..?
Btw here you can download almost all of my work :fairy: ! ^^

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Okay Alex Ill start with your avatar and signature soon...you want TP dark Link right? With cloudy background..?
Btw here you can download almost all of my work :fairy: ! ^^

Well it doesn't have to be cloudy background, anything you want. And yes, with tp Dark Link . :)

I'll see about it! ;)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Well it doesn't have to be cloudy background, anything you want. And yes, with tp Dark Link . :)

I'll see about it! ;)
Ill start right away! ^^
EDIT: Heres the signature Ill start with avatar later. :P
j6o9i0.png

Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Thats really cool that you make all those sigs for people. good job! if you could make a sig for me with vatti on it and minish cap zelda on it, that would be great! i don't care if it's a gif or jpeg you choose. thanks! if you could make it the same dimensions as yours that would be fine.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hey Anubis, could you repost the Mikau94 sig, Thank
PS I am Mikau94 but because of the server failure my name got changesd back to Ocarina 64

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
For the rest of you Im busy for a while today I will make the rest later.. :P
And cameron I dont really know what phantom eye is..is it Spirit tracks?(by anubis)

the phantom eye is a thing that looks for link and zelda while they are in dungeons. then it sounds the alarm, and the warp phantom warps in and kills link.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom