• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey, I decided to make a thread with my (a small part) images I've made.
Here we go!

Gerudo Fortress:
2mcsgec.jpg

Ganondorf Lolface:
ego1e1.png

twili123prince sig. request(Alt. 1):
ight3k.jpg

(He doesnt respond..matter infact havent seen him online...he got new account or what? XD)

Example signature:
24o8669.png

Octorok (STfanart request):
vpf9fm.png

Stone gohma (or something STfanart request):
s3f49i.png

Zora in water OoT(Handdrawn fanart):
e0syg8.png

Zora in water OoT Colored(Handdrawn fanart):
ruuys3.png

Vaati Xmas signature:
3144ayf.jpg

Anubis enemy (Spirit temple OoT):
1zqyas1.jpg

Want me to make you a avatar or signature? Please write a request in this thread!
RULES FOR REQUESTS
1. please tell me what pixlars you want me to use~ (you dont have to but I would complete it faster)
2. gif, jpeg/jpg or png? Tell me! ~
3. I only do make for use in THIS forum unless your username is EXACTLY the same on that other forum. ~
4. I know my rulez probarly are crazy so please dont complain 'bout it! XD~
End~~~

Please rate and request!
//Anubis

Last edited:
G

Gon-Gorooon

Can I have a signature that is 400 X 100, saved as a jpeg, and has something do with a Goron please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Can I have a signature that is 400 X 100, saved as a jpeg, and has something do with a Goron please?
Sure, Gon-goron! Ill start right away!
And for mandym's signature, its done:
260si6t.jpg

EDIT: Gon-gorooon I've completed your signature hope you like it! :)
34qwn80.png

If you want one that is completly framed tell me and Ill get right on it! ;)

Last edited:
S

SamuraiOfShikah

Could you do an avatar for me, jpeg and I want it to have Link with Ganondorf's clothes, if that isn't too much to ask.

Can Cameron102030 have one that is 400X100 and that is also saved as a jpeg? Can it be one with Link and (Spirit, no Body, Floting along) Zelda Riding together in a choo-choo Train?

Anubis

The most inactive active
Could you do an avatar for me, jpeg and I want it to have Link with Ganondorf's clothes, if that isn't too much to ask.
Sure thing Ill get right on it!

EDIT: Im done with your avatar I hope you like it! :)
2dbv6ts.jpg

Can Cameron102030 have one that is 400X100 and that is also saved as a jpeg? Can it be one with Link and (Spirit, no Body, Floting along) Zelda Riding together in a choo-choo Train?
Sure, Ill start right away!

EDIT: Here you go! It may be a little simple but I hope its alright! :)
2whm8a8.jpg

And Gon-gorooon Im sorry I forgot about the jpeg part.. :( If you want me to turn it into a jpeg with background and all just tell me as quick as you go online and Ill fix it! ^^

Last edited:
G

Gon-Gorooon

Its alright. The signature looks beautiful.
Thank You!

Anubis

The most inactive active
Anubis! That is amazing!!!! Now, can you tell me how I can show it?
A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!
Thanks! And yes I can show you just copy this and paste in your signature [+IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2whm8a8.jpg[/IMG] but remove the + I just put it there so the code wouldnt become a image! ;)

S

SamuraiOfShikah

Sure thing Ill get right on it!

EDIT: Im done with your avatar I hope you like it! :)
2dbv6ts.jpg

Sorry man, but I'm far from liking it, because I'm in love with it, thank you. Oh and love how you put dark link, it just makes it that much cooler.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Sorry man, but I'm far from liking it, because I'm in love with it, thank you. Oh and love how you put dark link, it just makes it that much cooler.
Thank you! :) When I was reading it I almost got scared you didnt like it! XD

EDIT: I see when you put it as a avatar its quality got removed a bit, I think I can fix it just tell me if you want me to cause Ill just make it a PNG in that case! ;)
Thats the bad thing with JPEG..

S

SamuraiOfShikah

Thank you! :) When I was reading it I almost got scared you didnt like it! XD

EDIT: I see when you put it as a avatar its quality got removed a bit, I think I can fix it just tell me if you want me to cause Ill just make it a PNG in that case! ;)
Thats the bad thing with JPEG..

Sure, I don't even know what those things are, I'm still fairly new to having a computer.

Thanks! And yes I can show you just copy this and paste in your signature [+IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2whm8a8.jpg[/IMG] but remove the + I just put it there so the code wouldnt become a image! ;)

Erm... I still don't understand. How do you put it in your signiture?

Sorry if I sound rude...

Any way, Thanks again for the avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom