• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OWWW! Now I must say sorry to you buddy ;) I thought you ment the compliment he gave but now I see what you mean :D I'm not fully awake I guess while it is already evening :D Yeah you are right about that. He can't use something which is not ment for him.

Anubis

The most inactive active
OWWW! Now I must say sorry to you buddy ;) I thought you ment the compliment he gave but now I see what you mean :D I'm not fully awake I guess while it is already evening :D Yeah you are right about that. He can't use something which is not ment for him.
Heheh, good that'cha understand. :)
You're graphics are getting better and better! =D I can't wait to see more. x3
Thanks! Yours good too DP! ^^

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Uh Anubis I've travled the whole world in search of this thread and now I've found it. Just kidding, so about the sig I'm not really sure where a picture or do you know where to find it. Remember it's Ness with PK thunder from brawl or melee.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Uh Anubis I've travled the whole world in search of this thread and now I've found it. Just kidding, so about the sig I'm not really sure where a picture or do you know where to find it. Remember it's Ness with PK thunder from brawl or melee.
Sure Ill get right on it! :)
EDIT: Jetter heres the signature! :)
2w6vz2w.png

Hope you like it, tell me if you want anything changed. :P

Last edited:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Thanks Anubis this ones awesome. I love the images on there like the one with a mr. saturn behind him and of course the awesome of PK Thunder.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Thanks Anubis this ones awesome. I love the images on there like the one with a mr. saturn behind him and of course the awesome of PK Thunder.
Thanks! ^^ I thought it was kinda funny with a mr. saturn behind him. :xd: Everyone comment HATE SATURN if you dont think his nose is awesome. o_O

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Gah, my Art thread was wiped as well! I'm here to request a signature, Anubis. Just hit me with something out of this world that has to do with the Fairy King. Also, make sure it does not look too kiddish.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Gah, my Art thread was wiped as well! I'm here to request a signature, Anubis. Just hit me with something out of this world that has to do with the Fairy King. Also, make sure it does not look too kiddish.
Should I just upload the old one I made for you or should I create a complete new one? :O

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am interested to see a new one...besides, the old one you made looks kinda childish, don't you think? I want something more like...into teens. Kinda like your siggy, for example.

Just put some awesome looking swordsman with a huge sword and place the following words: Rad of Manthys: The Pirate King

Forget about the Fairy King, I guess I'll be the Pirate King now. XD
Will that work out for ya? I can provide a swordsman pic if you have trouble finding one.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I am interested to see a new one...besides, the old one you made looks kinda childish, don't you think? I want something more like...into teens. Kinda like your siggy, for example.

Just put some awesome looking swordsman with a huge sword and place the following words: Rad of Manthys: The Pirate King

Forget about the Fairy King, I guess I'll be the Pirate King now. XD
Will that work out for ya? I can provide a swordsman pic if you have trouble finding one.
Heheh, Ill try but not now though...Ill make it tomorrow I think. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And to think that higher ranked members such as myself had privileges. XD Jk, okay, will be waiting for it.

I might give it a shot, but I don't think it'll be that good. We can compare, maybe. Also, *goes to acquire new avy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom