• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

oh also, the sinister 6 is yet to happen, so don't worry about storm, he's just doing his own thing

also should we be even talking? it's dawn! its everybody shut up time

Storm is correct holy moly batman I didn't notice 2 pages of content just snuck by me.

It is Dawn. No more talking till the Day starts.

Even insomniacs got to sleep sometime and those wee hours in the morning between Night and Day is when they do it.

Xl0AS6Q.jpg

The sun has finally risen on a new Day, and yet, not much has changed for those in Times Square, because for them it was as bright as Day all Night long...

ELECTRO continues to LIGHT the NIGHT!

8fj9tuc.jpg

LIGHT THE NIGHT CONTINUES!!

The madman has had several Nights to charge up his power. He is definitely building towards something, but what could it be?

Maybe he has altruistic dreams of powering the city all by himself? Nah, that can't be it...

I guess whatever it is will be revealed soon enough because if he is allowed to continue for just another two Nights, the whole game will find out rather suddenly what he was charging up for...

I mean, we're at the 2-month mark of this game by now, so, maybe it wouldn't be that sudden if it ended...

But wait, True Believers, that's not ALL! We've got even more action for you this morning! Turn the page...

...to see Spider-Man DUKING IT OUT (aka having a FIGHT) with his latest in a long line of supervillainous archnemesis (nemeses?),
DOCTOR OCTOPUS!!

5QOktGY.jpg

The mad scientist turned Supervillain has restarted his experiments that resulted in his accident in the first place, only this time without regard for laws or codes of ethical conduct. And if he isn't very careful (which, he's not particularly being right now), he is going to BLOW UP THE WHOLE CITY!

Well, not if Spider-Man has something to say about it!...

Andjalo is in a FIGHT with Spider-Man!

A random time limit has been set for your Fight.

Andjalo has a Fight-Post limit of 15.

Spider-Man
has a Fight-Post limit of 13.

Andjalo has the advantage! But can Spider-Man outsmart the smartest villain in his rogues' gallery and eke out a win? Let's find out!!

Oh wait... But guess what... Hold on to your butts, True Believers, cuz there's STILL MORE!

It's time for a good ol' fashioned MARVEL TEAM-UP!

Spider-Man has Teamed Up with The Human Torch!

Meaning The Human Torch can also join the Fight with a Fight-Post limit of 15.

But when heroes team up, so too do villains!

Andjalo can team up with another Supervillain-Aligned player of their choice!

Got anyone in mind who fits the bill?...

Oh, and ONLOOKERS can CHEER for this FIGHT, however, anyone who sticks around to do so is potentially in HARMS' WAY...

And in other far less critical news... Doc has been released from jail without the need to pay any bail. The Chief of Police has issued Doc a full public apology for the mix-up, saying "I don't know how anyone could ever think to convict that sweet old lady. We had her behind bars and she somehow still made the entire staff wheatcakes!"

•••••

IT IS NOW DAY 7

With 22 players in the Active Player pool, Day 7 will last for 112 hours, placing the deadline at...

Day 7's Deadline has been set for Monday, October 23rd, at 6 AM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.​

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day 7 >>

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NOW DAY 7. Day 7's Deadline has been set for Monday, October 23rd, at 6 AM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: Norman Osborn
Fisk International: Wilson Fisk
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline 1: Gang War: Part 5 - "The War Ends!"

Storyline 2: Light the Night! (Continues)

PLAYER STATUS

Mod Note: Crossed-out player names represent previously held characters and do not count as being "a player in this pool" for the purposes of abilities and win conditions that care how many players are in a given pool.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Andjalo
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. Doc (previously revealed as Aunt May Parker)
  7. dragonteacup
  8. Freddeh
  9. HangryHangryHippo
  10. KingofDominaria
  11. lain
  12. LittleGumball
  13. Princess Abigail (previously revealed as Betty Brant)
  14. Ragnarokio
  15. Rubik
  16. Silverfish
  17. Skystone
  18. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  19. Storm
  20. Tevish Szat
  21. Turin
  22. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. Princess Abigail was the Mafia-Aligned Burglar, who cannot be bailed out

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan
  3. Morbid Minish was Town-Aligned Flash Thompson
  4. Killjoy262 was the Mafia-Aligned Crime-Master
  5. Paranoid King was Town-Aligned John J. Jameson III
  6. TheCapsFan was Origin-Aligned Adrian Toomes
  7. ExLight was Mafia-Aligned Joseph Hammerhead

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. DuskyBlue

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. Want to join the game? Hit me up.

Replacement Continuity:
PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK, ANDJALO replaced DARKSTAR, & LITTLEGUMBALL replaced THEATOG (who appears in thread as "deleted member 97076" cuz he ragequit the entire forum)

THREAD LINKS

1. Day 1 Start | Stan 1.1 | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 1.2 | Second Vote Count | Third Vote Count | Stan 1.3 | End of Day
    1. Night 1 Start | Tevish (the Radioactive Spider) dies | End of Night
  2. Day 2 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 2.1 | Second Vote Count | Stan 2.2 | Third Vote Count | Stan 2.3 | End of Day
    1. Night 2 Start | End of Night
  3. Day 3 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 3.1 | Second Vote Count | Excelsior! | Third Vote Count | End of Day
    1. Night 3 Start | He Who Watches... | End of Night
  4. Day 4 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 4.1 | Stan 4.2 | End of Day
    1. Night 4 Start | Spider-Man vs. The Big Man (End of Night)
  5. Day 5 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Second Vote Count | Third Vote Count
    1. Night 5 Event
  6. Day 6 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Second Vote Count
    1. Night 6
  7. Day 7 Start
Up to date status.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
yea that's what I expected
Plus im at work so it would be a handicap match anyhow. And id rather not be killed when i dont have the means to defend myself. And I'd probably do it wrong and get a Disqualification

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: Storm

personally i'm not gonna stick around to find out whatever his plotline resolution is. supes, kick the other guy's ass

ngl tho it would be pretty funny if GG murdered one of the other villains. that would definitely be front page news

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote: Storm

personally i'm not gonna stick around to find out whatever his plotline resolution is. supes, kick the other guy's ass

ngl tho it would be pretty funny if GG murdered one of the other villains. that would definitely be front page news
If you paid attention. I just have the power to end the game. In an everyome wins scenario. Of course that is if i can survive a Gauntlet of everyone fighting me to the death like im Crusher Hogan, whuch i wont. Leave me alone please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom