• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

the only groups that i know could win with me from what I understand are self aligned, or superheroes weirdly

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So you guys are just gonna open super-villains and hope the majority of the players who all can't win with you just don't arrest you guys?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
andjalo is supposedly only claiming because they were going to be outed via some mechanic tomorrow anywayas

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So you guys are just gonna open super-villains and hope the majority of the players who all can't win with you just don't arrest you guys?
dont put words in my mouth. im doing my part to ensure a mutual victory for all parties involved
andjalo is supposedly only claiming because they were going to be outed via some mechanic tomorrow anywayas
probably the paper

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Maybe the newspaper makes it easier to arrest them or something.

You guys ended the day before we could publish a special issue on the robberies yesterday.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
pretty much just KoD

Nothing I can really do about it, but I wanted to have my little "It was me! Dio!" on my own terms, i don't intend on killing anybody (unless provoked) but I do plan on playing to my win condition, which will commit me to 4 days, so you guys might have bigger fish to fry until then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom