• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i highly doubt this game is built such that everyone can win. If it is though, I'm certainly happy to try. Asking everyone to avoid using killing actions until we find something that probably doesn't exist seems like it would just screw over town, superheroes, and other players that need to hunt threats to win though.
I have a way. Might not be ideal, just give me time

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i highly doubt this game is built such that everyone can win. If it is though, I'm certainly happy to try. Asking everyone to avoid using killing actions until we find something that probably doesn't exist seems like it would just screw over town, superheroes, and other players that need to hunt threats to win though.
Actually, using killing actions is likely to screw over Superheroes, which might make things harder for Town.

Mint Elv

Fish!
For what it's worth, I'm Town and there's really no case for my character not being Town and Letters to the Editor go directly to me, not to the rest of the Bugle staff. The person I was most worried might be a threat to town isn't a threat to the town at the moment, so I'm pretty comfortable with my coworkers.

You can send letters to the editor even from exile and you can tell me which parts of the letter you want published if any.

Anyways, just food for thought.
I know about sending letters to the editor. I’ve used it actually. Regardless you can say I can’t trust the Bugle staff all you want but it stands in thread I rather not give anyone who could be an enemy more information. I clearly have other means of communication if I want since I’ve mentioned how I’ve talked to Freddeh.

Because im willing to work with town, but other villains will probably not. Because mine is more an everyone loses kind of choice. Including me

Where’s the enjoyment in it if we lose?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know about sending letters to the editor. I’ve used it actually. Regardless you can say I can’t trust the Bugle staff all you want but it stands in thread I rather not give anyone who could be an enemy more information. I clearly have other means of communication if I want since I’ve mentioned how I’ve talked to Freddeh.

As long as you know about it and have been making use of it, that's fine.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
chances are it wont even work. I havent even gotten any confirmation my actions are even going through. So i dont know how close i could even be to even achieving it. I know my way is going to be very hard. It triggers EVERY Hero AND Villain to start a fight with me, and if no one wants to fight me, the game ends. And everyone Wins because no one Wins. At this point i may as well paraphrase my Role PM so there is No Confusion at what i can do and cant do. Since i know damn well the Human Torch wants to burn me from the inside oit and drink my blood, the Black Cat wants to steal my clothes and all of what i have left. And now that Spider Man is a thing, hes goimg to drink my blood and gove me Malaria and lay his offspring in my stomach

IT IS NOW DAWN.​

Please refrain from posting anywhere. I will resolve the Night after I finish working tonight. Saturday before after my Baldur's Gate 3 stream.

•••••

PCPd8XZ.jpg

The fight between SPIDER-MAN and THE BURGLAR has ended, rather predictably, with Spidey as the victor.

But what happens next? Does Spidey KILL the man who popped Uncle Ben, or does he leave him tied up to be ARRESTED?

The choice is yours.
Choose, Spider-Man!

Last edited:
So sorry for the very long extended Dawn folks. It's been a hard weekend for me and there was a lot to resolve but it is happening now.

BTW Princess Abigail has been Arrested as the Burglar by the police with some help from Spider-Man. Her character is going to remain in jail, but Princess Abigail is returning to the Active Player pool as a different character.

WhppcKy.jpg

Last edited:
Xl0AS6Q.jpg

It seemed like the sun took forever to rise above the city skyscrapers toDay... Maybe, whatever gods govern such things were purposefully making the sun linger in mourning for the lives of those lost?...

Because lives (plural) were indeed lost...

Paranoid King
turned up DEAD this morning in his flight suit just outside the NASA office in New York. He was clearly murdered just days before his historic Space Flight. Police are currently considering the possibility the murder was by Russian agents in an attempt to halt the Space Program. He was, of course, famed astronaut John J. Jameson III, who could be none other than Town Aligned.

But PK wasn't the only one who bit the dust, oh no! TheCapsFan met an unfortunate end as well. Police are also ruling this one a murder, and are currently looking for his former business partner for questioning. Caps was none other than the recently disgraced engineer, Adrian Toomes. Reports suggest he was Origin Aligned.

The bodies are finally starting to pile up as a result of this ongoing Gang War, but if you think two more to the pile is bad, let me tell you, True Believer, that it could always have been worse! I have it on good authority a third death was narrowly avoided at the last second toNight. Somebody made a really smart decision. A really smart one, for sure, because if this death had gone through I promise you, everyone would have suffered... Everyone. These Mobsters are on a warpath, and they don't seem to care who gets caught in the crossfire. Truly, I'm starting to think they are worse than even the Supervillains at this rate!

Ah well. Such is the way the narrative goes sometimes. The current plot is called "Gang War" after all. Where, oh where, are all the Superheroes when you need them?...

IT IS NOW DAY 4

Day 4's Deadline has not been set yet. It will be set later during the "Mafia Mondays" stream.

Also, lain has returned to the Active Player pool... :eyes:

Last edited:
Well that sucks. Without JJJ, how will the Bugle function?

In other news, I have new information that heavily implicates one Mr. Exlight as being one of the heads of the not one, not two, but THREE mafias! Three of them! And it seems one of the other mafias has been keeping him silenced? Infighting indeed. I must conclude that the mafias cannot win together at this time...

Wait, that's not the same JJJ. The Wiki suggests that that was his son? So the bugle may be very upset today then? Still bad. Very bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom