• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If you paid attention. I just have the power to end the game. In an everyome wins scenario. Of course that is if i can survive a Gauntlet of everyone fighting me to the death like im Crusher Hogan, whuch i wont. Leave me alone please.
give me a single reason why i should believe that. why would a mod confirmed super villain have a peaceful way to end in an oops everyone wins scenario. that is not the definition of a villain.

look, i'm just doing what i can. i don't expect anyone to join me, not with 100 other things happening all at the same time. but i am trying to play the game in the one way that i'm able to.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
give me a single reason why i should believe that. why would a mod confirmed super villain have a peaceful way to end in an oops everyone wins scenario. that is not the definition of a villain.

look, i'm just doing what i can. i don't expect anyone to join me, not with 100 other things happening all at the same time. but i am trying to play the game in the one way that i'm able to.
Its not peaceful. Like at all. I have to fight to end the game. All challengers. All heroes. All villains. The second i begin everyone will be pinged with an open challenge, and i will have to fight those who wish to not end the game.

But do what you want. Dont damage my already broken self esteem with your venomous words please. And leave me alone. Youre breaking the treaty i have with the Bugle.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Can we not today? I saved someone's life last night. Why does everyone hate me? What have i done personally to any of you to deserce this hate? What part of I AM WORKING WITH TOWN DO YOU NOT ****ING UNDERSTAND

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Town loses the game if there are any threats to Town left at the end of the game.

You are a self-admitted threat to Town.

Ending the game while there are threats to Town means that we lose.

Part of what lost Town Spiderman Mafia 3 was not believing that a threat to Town was a threat to Town.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"FLAME ON!"

Sudden heat blooms behind the Doctor as crackling fire roars to life, casting an orange glow on the grungy concrete...
The Human Torch stretches his arm back, and flings a FIREBALL at the villain...

"We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty!"

Doctor Octopus uses his mechanical arms to dodge out of the way at inhuman speeds. He then gently sets down his research equipment and turns to face you.
"Hello Torch, I've been expecting you"
Doctor octopus rips a cabinet at the wall and THROWS IT AT YOU FULL FORCE.
"Prepare for the worst night of your life." he says while lifting himself up on his mechanical tendrils
"THE NIGHT YOU CROSSED DOCTOR OCTOPUS!!!"

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"I can't let you blow up this city, LittleGumball lives here!"

The Human Torch rises quickly with his power of FLIGHT, a heated updraft buffeting the surroundings, and narrowly dodges the cabinet. He launches another FIREBALL, using the momentum of the throw to push himself back and out of the Bad Doctor's immediate reach...

"Woah! Where'd that come from, who puts a cabinet outdoors on concrete anyway? Spidey called me in on this one, where's your buddy? It seems the real crooks don't know how to stick together... I guess that's what happens when you don't treat each other like family! Give it up, Doc!"

"Oh, so you care for the denizens of this city? Perhaps we should pay them a visit!"
Doctor Octopus says as he throws the table from the impromptu lab he set up overnight in front of him, blocking your fireball.
Rather than hurtling another object, he instead makes a dash towards the busier, more populous areas of the city.

"Let's perform some testing of the more psychological variety shall we? Namely how a "Hero" deals when his villain is in a crowd!!"

is sandman villainised yet? any help is welcome to give these "heroes" what they deserve, but I'm unawares of who is actually villainised so far

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"Hey, stop right there you animated insect! Lay a mechanical digit on anyone and I'll burn you at both ends!"

The Human Torch rockets after the crazed criminal, putting on a burst of speed to catch up with the rogue...

"Let's see you get out of this one!"

The Human Torch casts out a slim whip from his fingers, which broadens into shape and attempts to envelop the slippery Doctor with a CAGE of FIRE!

"under extreme circumstances, the hero will put himself at tacticul disadvantage. Noted."
Doctor Octopus telescopes out one of his tendrils to grab the whip and pull Torch into the floor, before traversing towards him with his other three tendrils to close the distance.
"where is the webbed wonder anyway? As far as the eye can see you're the only man standing against me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom