• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chelsie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey! I saw it too, sadly. I told McBlizzy that we could maybe turn it into a different article, maybe contrasting MM and OoT. It could use some of the same points but be different enough from the other article. Idk, that's the best I can think of. :(
    Hmm... :mellow:, I know what you're talking about. There're so many manga that I want to buy, I need to finish my Bleach collection (I got only 10), I want to buy more One Piece and Naruto and more and more and more... Though shonen cost here only 10$ in israeli money (30$, thats cruel) its still a lot. there're like 40 something books in each manga, its cruel and hard to get all of those. they should've put sales and things. Plus that store is really far from my house, not even the same city.
    L is a really good character. I have seen the most perfect L in a convention this year!!!
    Like, besides the costume being really good, he looked like him and he keept acting like L during the hold convention! It was really awesome!

And yeah, Haruhi is a good character too. I watched the Ouran High School Host Club anime, but I heard it ends before the manga. I hate when that happens, and if I really like the anime, I want to read the manga to see all the story.

Well, I don't think I really look like any anime/manga/videogame character I know, so I had to think it through carefully...
    Maybe I would try to make a Final Fantasy character. Zidane from FF IX maybe?
    ah no it's not my list XD It's Majora'sMask16's. He asked me to forward it to you because you wanted to see it =P
    haha, yeah i'm doing fine. i'm starting highschool now, so i'm pretty busy but i still have time for ZD.
    Haha, nice. Well these days it seems almost cliched to say Japan is your favorite country, but nothing wrong it. XP

Kinda. Mailbag doesn't actually take too long these days. Just like 3 hours or so of work once a week. And no, not really. I mostly come up with what I say right there on the spot and just roll with it. Most of the jokes are completely randomly thought up. I used to make notes, just like one word to remember each point I wanted to make, but it was a problem because it was what caused my eyes darting all over the place (gotta look at the camera, watch the timer, and read off my notes). It also seemed like my mailbags became less exciting or funny when I did so since it was more controlled. So now I mostly just do it on the spot unless there's something I really needed to remember. :)
    Well no, I didn't get any other presents, but I will, there're people in my family that always giving me awesome presents but I haven't met them yet since my birthday.
    Oh right, you learn during our summer. I got a lot of homeworks to do too, I usually leave them till the last week which is this week but I haven't started yet.
    Why can't you get One Piece?
    O
    Thank you for the lucky star! And yes, I'm doing good, how about you? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom