• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar nodded, "Olivia is right. We need to... find a way to get out of this, first of all..."

--

Shannon sighs, "I saw Lance walk through the door, and he seemed off. He told me the others didn't come back with him and we should go looking for them... or something. Anyways, I don't like the sound of it at all." He summed up the events fairly well for speed speaking.

(well... yeah)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"All right," Kathrine said simply. "Then we should go, although... I don't know never mind. Let's go." She said disregarding her thoughts.

Meli nodded. "If he does do soemthing, it'll be easier to find the others anyways." She wrapped around a corner quickly, hoping they were going in the right direction. Shannon probably knew where they were going, but Meli sure as heck didn't.

((I suddenly have these huge feelings of anticipation for this RP...))

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Max nodded at everything that was said and waited for the others to follow after Melica.

Olivia sighed and looked around, "Okay, where does one even BEGIN to look for an exit in hell? I'm pretty sure there won't be some special door with light shining through and a sign that says, 'Please Visit Us Again Soon!' or anything."

Go_Skyward

Xaviar sighs, "Look, we should at least try to find the Dreamer, there is obviously something wrong and we need to find him ASAP!" He began walking, hoping the others would follow his lead.

--

Shannon nods, but sighs. "Alright, guess we go then." He says as he follows the others.

--

"Auugh... where .... am I?" Lance says as he pulls his head off the red ground. He glances around, "What the-.... hell?" He then looked directly in front of him. There was a person in a dark cloak. "And.... you... are?"

The person in the cloak laughs, "That is none of your concern. But I'll leave you a choice..."

--

(I'm evil aren't I? XD)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger watched Xavair walk away for a few seconds, then looked around and realized he did not want to end up by himself in this place. So he begrudgingly followed Xaviar's lead, grumbling "You better know where you're going."

((I'm making Dagger do a lot of following. It doesn't feel right.))

Go_Skyward

Xaviar stopped in his tracks an turned around, "Wait what? THIS IS HELL?!?!! I've never been to hell before. Has ANYONE?/?!!?"

Of course, all around them, there were people screaming. Some even called out to the travlers.

"....Ignore them. Don't let them touch you. That's all I know. They are Anai Tsirk's now." He simply said.

(eh, I'll continue what was happening with Lance later, once I drag everyone else to hell. XOMGE,. SPOILERS. XD)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(XD)

"Well I definitely wasn't planning to ask any of them for directions or anything," Olivia stuck out her tongue in disgust, "maybe we should just start walking in a random direction and see if we get anywhere? Or we could just wait here and see if something happens or...something."

After a moment, Meli slowed. "III'm going to get lost in thirty seconds in here," she admitted. "Get in front, Wolfe."

((It's weird. My various RPs have slightly different characters--Dreamers Meli is drastically different form Era Meli, who is far removed from, say, the original HLC Meli who's far less mature than even Meli in our PR, Silvy. I think Dreamers Meli is my favorite by far.))

Go_Skyward

"That is probably the best course of action." Xaviar said as he trekked on.

--

Shannon sighed, "Alright, alright." He got into the front so no one would get lost on their way through his home. After a few moments of walking they were outside, 'Lance' was no where in sight.

"Lance?" Shannon called out due to the fact he hadn't seen Lance inside.

"Here!" Lance called out, he was only a few steps in front of the group, which he wasn't a few moments ago.

"WHOA!" Shannon called in surprise completely off guard.

Lance then laughed, it was some weird prank, apparently. "I'm going to just cut to the chase, I'm not the Dreamer, I'm something worse... well.... I'm better. He's a cheat." 'Lance' the stopped, "I've said too much. Now... it's time for you to go to hell with The Betrayer and his damned followers!" Once again, the ground opened up and they all fell through.

(whether this group meets up with the others right as they land is up to you guys. Doesn't honestly matter to me. They'll all meet up at some point anyways. XD)

((*sniff* I smell Vincent. Either a warped Vincent or Anai Tsirk.))

Meli jumped and stepped back when Lance appeared out of nowhere. But when the ground opened up and she fell, she didn't scream. Well, not exactly. She spent basically the entire trip to hell cussing the Lance Pretender out and screaming about jinxing it.

((becuase... she is Melica. And right now, she is kind of black, in my head she sounds black, and that is completely amazing. You guys decide where we land ^^
The idea of a black Meli... I think I have to try it, appearance wise. Excuse me while I go get paper.))

Go_Skyward

((*sniff* I smell Vincent. Either a warped Vincent or Anai Tsirk.))
(Who gave you that idea? Huh?!?!! Just kidding. I blame Anai Tsirk for everything that happens in this story. Hell, he made this story. ^.^)

((becuase... she is Melica. And right now, she is kind of black, in my head she sounds black, and that is completely amazing. You guys decide where we land ^^
The idea of a black Meli... I think I have to try it, appearance wise. Excuse me while I go get paper.))[/SIZE]
(Excuse me while I laugh at this, laughing with you that is. Anyways, Imma wait for the others to reply before I decide to go all crazy and explain what de haaack is goin on with Lance
....dammit Mono, you released my inner Black.)

(Who gave you that idea? Huh?!?!! Just kidding. I blame Anai Tsirk for everything that happens in this story. Hell, he made this story. ^.^)

(Excuse me while I laugh at this, laughing with you that is. Anyways, Imma wait for the others to reply before I decide to go all crazy and explain what de haaack is goin on with Lance
....dammit Mono, you released my inner Black.)

((Mleh. ANAI TSIRK... WOOF... ANAI TSIRK... good times. Best RPs.

Three references in one line. I win.

Wut de haaaack... must--steal--for--black--Meli... Mleh, I don't have a black attitude, I wish I did though. That would be amazing.
Kira does. Like, not Hispanic, she has a truly black attitude. And I call it... her kawaii side... XD idk))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was surprised to see Lance just appear, and she got worried when he said he wasn't Lance. That meant that Lance was somewhere else... Suddenly the floor fell from beneath them and they all were jolted down into the ground, into a dark realm where they were left.

Melica hit the ground hard, the firm earth knocking the wind out of her and bringing her stream of swearing to a halt. She stayed in that place for a moment.

She then dragged herself upright, pulling her whip back onto her shoulder. 'What the... hell...?" There was nobody there but those they had fallen with--Shannon, Max, and Kathrine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom