• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm inclined to vote for Kuro here because he jumped on the wagon without really contributing much. Thoughts?

I pointed out this earlier. That's the thing, his behaviour is certainly suspicious. I agree with that. But he acted the exact same way on day 1 before he died as his previous role, which turned out to be a Townie. It seems like this behaviour from Kuro isn't actually alignment indicative.

I know you said don't vote Pendio but I'm pretty confident that there's only one scum left so as long as no one else votes Mido right now we should be safe.

What makes you pretty confident that there's only one Mafioso left? Without good reasoning I think you're playing a very reckless and risky game.

Both Pendio and yourself look solid after funnier's flip

I'm tied between EMIYA and Pendio as potential lynch targets.

Would you care to elaborate further on your thoughts on me? It seems somewhat contradictory based on this.

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually looking at the roles that have flipped it has to be narrowed down to these two setups.

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

I think we're looking at a serial killer (or a vig who doesn't know what he's doing but probably a serial killer) so I think the reaming roles are:
2 Vanilla Townies
1 Power Role
1 Mafia Goon
1 Serial Killer

Idk why I'm the only one who's willing to talk about setup anymore.

D

Deleted member 14134

Town:

Kuro- he's been doing exactly what I would expect so far. (btw Mez, were we suspicious for different reasons or did you misread too?)

Lilac- For a relatively new player she's doing her own thing and actively not going with the flow.

Music- Doing things as expected, agreeing with him always helps.

Null:

Minish- I like that you're being more active but I haven't seen anything AI yet.

Mez- I realized what bok said about your town game was probably right, but I don't really see it.

Karu- I just haven't been able to read karu yet, feels genuine though.

Emiya- Need more posts

Mido- He kinda disappeared after the day got serious but I don't see him doing that again so soon, I see he just reappeared though.

Deku- need more posts

Feenie- Spends a little while debating over who to lynch. Maybe it's play style differences but I think she should've voted someone instead of talking about it (other than her RVS naturally) need more posts

Bok- That big post full of quotes feels off, like you decided to find me scummy then found a bunch of posts that look scummy without considering my explanations and a grand finale of voting me. Plus typically when you scum read me I'm actually scum, but even then you don't read me this hard until day two. Just feels pre planned.

Scum lean:

Pendio- self pres on kuro in the middle of the day does not feel towny at all.
I'm just going to bring this forward, probably will comment on it more in a bit.

D

Deleted member 14134

What I don't like about Pendio.
I'm fairly neutral on Bok so far. His posts make a fair amount of sense to me. He hasn't done anything inherently towny or scummy imo.
Maybe it is, but it's nothing I've picked up on. I don't necessarily see what it is that would make Bok particularly suspicious.
Day one he said he didn't see anything that made me suspicious.
Anyway, if I recall correctly it was Bok who accused me yesterday of "planting seeds" when I expressed my suspicion on funnier. He meant I could be a scum buddy of funnier, trying to look good in case he would get lynched. I would like to point out that I think funnier and I clashed a bit too hard to be actual team mates. Now funnier is dead, and of course I know I'm not Mafia (that's nothing I can prove though), but to me it seems awfully convenient that Bok seemingly naturally assumed that funnier was indeed Mafia. It's almost like he actually knew, but that could only be true if Bok was Mafia himself.
If I were to vote right now, I would vote for Bok. The day is still young, however. I would like to hear from everyone.
Yet on day 2 he said he found me suspicious for things I did on day one despite originally saying he didn't think anything I said day one was scummy.
@Pendio

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually looking at the roles that have flipped it has to be narrowed down to these two setups.

TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

I think we're looking at a serial killer (or a vig who doesn't know what he's doing but probably a serial killer) so I think the reaming roles are:
2 Vanilla Townies
1 Power Role
1 Mafia Goon
1 Serial Killer

Idk why I'm the only one who's willing to talk about setup anymore.
Actually I'm being stupid. If it was the top one then we'd only have one power role and no SK so only one kill per night. So it is for sure the bottom one and the list of roles left is correct.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This type of setup doesn't usually have a Godfather does it? If that's the case, then we're likely facing off against the SK and one Mafia Goon (assuming that a Goon can make NKs). That leaves one mystery power role and two beautiful traps. So basically what you already surmised.

I'm split between who we should lynch. Kuro is definitely up there, but he's just plain inactive even though I pinged him before. Mido is almost null, but I could see him being a silent Goon who latched on to the musicfan lynch. And between Bok and Pendio, both of you have made fair points at one point and questionable arguments at another. I'm not sure who to trust just yet, but I can see one of you being the power role and the other being an SK.

D

Deleted member 14134

This type of setup doesn't usually have a Godfather does it?
From the JK9++ mafia wiki page.
"Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies both investigate as "Vanilla" to the Role Cop."
So it looks like the goon wouldn't be discovered by the role cop if that's what you're asking. I'm gonna give the game a good read through later on and make some posts.
No, there is no godfather, we're up against a goon and a SK. The only kind of cop that is possible at this point is a rolecop.

D

Deleted member 14134

And between Bok and Pendio, both of you have made fair points at one point and questionable arguments at another. I'm not sure who to trust just yet, but I can see one of you being the power role and the other being an SK.
Well you have this wrong based on my role. Because of his interactions with funnier on day one (which I finally went back and read) I don't believe that he's the goon. He still could be the serial killer but since I'm fairly convinced he's not mafia, he's probably the last person I'd vote for today.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
No, there is no godfather, we're up against a goon and a SK. The only kind of cop that is possible at this point is a rolecop.
Counter-question: What makes you so certain that there can only be a Role Cop? None of the last two setups you posted mentioned anything about it.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote: Emiya Shirou
Give me an answer, and it better be a good one or I'm keeping my vote on you.
Counter-question: What makes you so certain that there can only be a Role Cop? None of the last two setups you posted mentioned anything about it.
From the JK9 mafia page:

Flavour Cop Roles
R = Role Cop

RR = Gunsmith

RRR = Role Cop, Gunsmith

RRRR = Role Cop, Gunsmith, Gunsmith

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JK9++

There is nothing in the setup about there being a godfather or a normal cop. If you haven't read the setup I suggest you do now.

There is one power role left. If anyone disagrees with me or they don't understand why the quote below HAS to be the setup we are in and the remaining roles ask me and I will explain my logic to you. @EMIYA Shirou @Pendio @Mido @Kuro

2 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Power Role
1 Mafia Goon
1 Serial Killer

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Go ahead and lynch me then, Bok. That wouldn't be a good idea, though, because even claiming might get me killed Tonight and you'd risk wasting a lynch in doing so. That would put Town even farther behind than it already is. Assuming you aren't anti-Town, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom