• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I can see this as being a shady move on Pendio's part. Focusing someone and grilling late in a day when you know they have very little time to respond has always been something of a scum move imo. I've seen town use it too, and it's usually in the situation where they're desperate for a lynch, so I suppose it's not indicative in this situation, but it's certainly something to note.
Just to clarify here, Emiya was the one who gave me 15 minutes to defend myself at the end of the day, not Pendio. Pendio did vote me earlier but he disappeared for the rest of the day shortly after (which is fine if you're busy) but Emiya was the one who voted then came back with 15 minutes left and asked me to defend myself. He said he thought we have an hour left which I can believe but he did make the same mistake the first day to apparently so idk.
At this point I'm starting to wonder if Bok is the Vig or SK. Seems his posts have been mostly on point, aside from the ISO on me, but he did vote for funnier and try to start that wagon. The only thing I disliked was him flipping between me and my scumbud Pendio; those votes looked quite OMGUS.
I definitely wouldn't of killed Minish if I was vig and I feel like the inactives kills have been the mafia kills and funnier/minish has been vig or SK kills. I'll admit, I was quite irked by a lot of the events yesterday due to the votes against me, the nature of them and the inactivity in general. The votes against you guys were mostly for self preservation. I definitely didn't like that Pendio disappeared after voting me and that you seemingly gave me no time to defend myself (once again i acknowledge that that may of been a mistake). So I guess I'm saying it's fair for you to call them OMGUS since they were to an extent.

I don't really like how Emiya nor Pendio have really responded to any of my posts against/about them. I'm going to have to re-read the thread and take a look at Emiya. I don't like how quiet music has been either and I'm fine with his lynch but I honestly wouldn't be heartbroken over and Emiya lynch as well. I've been really busy today and I have a headache and have to get up early tomorrow so I probably won't post again tonight so sorry if this feels half baked but I'll try to get a quality post in tomorrow.

Pen

The game is on!
I definitely didn't like that Pendio disappeared after voting me and that you seemingly gave me no time to defend myself (once again i acknowledge that that may of been a mistake).

The reason I disapeared was because it was really late for me and I had to go to sleep. When I woke up the day had already ended with the tie.

I don't really like how Emiya nor Pendio have really responded to any of my posts against/about them.

I'm sorry if there's something I've missed. Would you mind pointing me to it so that I can spespond?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I definitely wouldn't of killed Minish if I was vig and I feel like the inactives kills have been the mafia kills and funnier/minish has been vig or SK kills.
Really? What makes you think that Vig or SK could have targeted Minish? Her kill seemed a bit too opportunistic if you asked me.

Who would be your first pick between me and Pendio? Or did you have someone else in mind?

I don't really like how Emiya nor Pendio have really responded to any of my posts against/about them.
I've read your posts and have nothing new to add to it. There's no point in defending myself if all it's going to do is create a rehash for the millionth time. Take my activity with a grain of salt if you want, but don't blame me if that backfires somehow.

D

Deleted member 14134

Really? What makes you think that Vig or SK could have targeted Minish? Her kill seemed a bit too opportunistic if you asked me.
What makes me think it? Because it's a possibility lol. Honestly I think the kills have come from a Serial Killer rather than a vig. The reason I think Karu was killed by the mafia is because like deku, she had posted very little and was a safe kill so that's the link I see between those two kills. Funnier obviously wasn't killed by maifa. As for minish, if I was vig at least I would never kill her in that situation because to me she's pretty much guaranteed town at that point since scum would never stalemate a vote when a townie was about to be voted out. Also she wouldn't save her scumbud as that would be too obvious (and that exact situation happened in my game and alit and mido got voted out back to back because of it). I think after that she looked very townish to me. It could of been mafia who killed her but I think it's more likely that both mafia kills were directed at inactives.

D

Deleted member 14134

The reason I disapeared was because it was really late for me and I had to go to sleep. When I woke up the day had already ended with the tie.
That's fine. The problem was you and emiya were the only ones who voted that day, both of you were gone and no one else was active which in a game with 10 players left should not of been the case.
I'm sorry if there's something I've missed. Would you mind pointing me to it so that I can spespond?
At the bottom of page 21 did you have anything to respond to to my response to you? Maybe you have nothing to comment on but I wanna know if you at least saw it. There might be more from farther back but I really don't feel like searching all over and grabbing quotes right now. At this rate you're not getting lynched anyways today so I'll take a better look later on.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What makes me think it? Because it's a possibility lol. Honestly I think the kills have come from a Serial Killer rather than a vig. The reason I think Karu was killed by the mafia is because like deku, she had posted very little and was a safe kill so that's the link I see between those two kills. Funnier obviously wasn't killed by maifa. As for minish, if I was vig at least I would never kill her in that situation because to me she's pretty much guaranteed town at that point since scum would never stalemate a vote when a townie was about to be voted out. Also she wouldn't save her scumbud as that would be too obvious (and that exact situation happened in my game and alit and mido got voted out back to back because of it). I think after that she looked very townish to me. It could of been mafia who killed her but I think it's more likely that both mafia kills were directed at inactives.
No, Minish wouldn't protect her scumbud, but I know for a fact that she would get goaded by a Mafia member to lynch a Townie or force a tie.

Pen

The game is on!
At the bottom of page 21 did you have anything to respond to to my response to you? Maybe you have nothing to comment on but I wanna know if you at least saw it. There might be more from farther back but I really don't feel like searching all over and grabbing quotes right now. At this rate you're not getting lynched anyways today so I'll take a better look later on.

You questioned whether or not I was actually willing to look elsewhere, as I had previously stated. I may not have replied to you directly but I did respond in kind by giving my thoughts on all of the players in my post that came after.

The day will end tonight while I'm sleeping, so unless something occurs that makes me change my mind, I will join the bandwagon on musicfan before I go to bed this evening. The way he's been lying low as of late, despite having been tagged, seems very fishy to me. I would much rather lynch him than Emiya.

D

Deleted member 14134

No, Minish wouldn't protect her scumbud, but I know for a fact that she would get goaded by a Mafia member to lynch a Townie or force a tie.
I hardly had to glad her, she found you scummy and not me which is why she ended up voting you.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Just to clarify here, Emiya was the one who gave me 15 minutes to defend myself at the end of the day, not Pendio. Pendio did vote me earlier but he disappeared for the rest of the day shortly after (which is fine if you're busy) but Emiya was the one who voted then came back with 15 minutes left and asked me to defend myself. He said he thought we have an hour left which I can believe but he did make the same mistake the first day to apparently so idk.

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't buy time zone arguments. Sorry. The first thing I do in any game is check who's hosting and where from, and then determine how long til the day ends. Timezones are a cop out argument imo.

I'm confident in my vote, but I definitely would like to see more from musicfan. He tends to be inactive at varying times, but he's had plenty of time to respond to the game thread.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Mido Lets say musicfan comes on, votes Emiya and I unvote creating a tie. Who would you vote to break that tie?

Mido

Version 1
@Mido Lets say musicfan comes on, votes Emiya and I unvote creating a tie. Who would you vote to break that tie?

I think the answer to that question is pretty clear based on how little I've posted this far. It would be musicfan based on where I stand. He proposed a cautious approach to the lynches via a no lynch, and while I could understand his reasons, the way he's gone about it has been very discreet. I have been rereading the previous day as I've caught up, but I'm still unsure about EMIYA. Not wholly convinced by YIGA's case in him, although he does harbor a small point that I think Johnny does well to explain. Only thing is this: the stream of conciousness here primarily seems to operate from solely evaluating the night scene's merits (at least as far as YIGA's take on EMIYA is concerned. I'm personally more at a null place with him right now).

That's not a loaded statement at all =^)
Seriously though, this works one of two ways: Either EMIYA is anti-town or town. I've always hated these sort of statements by players because it takes the fundamental fact that mafia is about scum trying to hide among town and frame the players who aren't scum. Everyone knows this. By loading this sort of statement it makes it seem like EMIYA is saying "I'm definitely town so don't bother looking at me". Now if he flips scum, we're better off. But this is a problem whenever town use it because it distracts from other discussion that could be had. It forces us to stop and consider really hard whether they are town or scum. Basically if town say it, it becomes a statement better unsaid, and if scum says it, it becomes a WIFOM situation.

While I haven't mentioned this before, I wasn't very keen over the votes going your way the previous day, if only because it reminded me of my own issue in Avengers Mafia where I was accused by some for "reading people too early." I didn't think it was a good case at all, but it also didn't help that I royally botched the vig kill that night (@Pendio :( ) As far as a potential connection between you and funnier as scumbuds are concerned, I also find that hard to believe for the same reason I was a bit skeptical over the Pendio-funnier connection day 1. Funnier, at that point in the game, was hardly scum bussing material, so I doubt you would want to draw attention to your teammate like that. I may not be around for EOD, so I don't mind dropping the hammer since most of us at this time, myself included, seem to have their stances in order.

Vote: musicfan

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
musicfan (5) - Bok whatever the ****, EMIYA Shirou, Kuro, Mido, Pendio
EMIYA Shirou (2) - YIGAhim, Johnny Sooshi

musicfan was lynched

Ara ara~~ another lynched

The anime characters decided that musicfan was the ugliest character that day...so as a result, they lynched him!

"You must be a girl, with how ugly you are!" they declared.

But once again, they were wrong.

e3a5553837.png

musicfan was Felix Argyle from Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World, the Trap Doctor.

24 hours etc etc

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ara Ara~~ another day, another death!

Inspecting the bodies, once again the question was asked, "can a boy really have an ugly feminine ass like this? Certainly the last one was a mistake. And look how feminine his face is!"

But once again, a beautiful boy passed....

3a54ac5b64.png

YIGAhim was Saika Totsuka from My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected, a Beautiful Trap.

"Oh come on, this one...this one HAS to be a girl. In fact, I'd even say if this were an anime, the users would be expected to think this was a girl. If this character is a boy, and had a gender swap, they would look exactly the same. So there's no actual way tha-"

a02f7c8d07.png

Johnny Sooshi was Ruka Urushibara from Steins;Gate, a Beautiful Trap.

Alive:
1. @Spider-Bok
2. @EMIYA Shirou
3. @Pendio
4. @Mido
5. Feenie@Kuro

Dead:
1. Kuro#1
2. DekuNut
3. funnier6
4. Minish_Link
5. karu
6. musicfan
7. LilacJohnny Sooshi
8. Mellow EzloYIGAhim

The day ends on October 9th at 9 PM EST.

@Johnny Sooshi @YIGAhim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom