• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I'll post real thoughts tomorrow but it looks like we're looking at one of these setups.

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer
or
TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

Either way it would leave us with a mafia goon and a serial killer so we probably need to hit one today or else town is ****ed unless they decide to kill each other tonight.

Pen

The game is on!
If we don't lynch Mafia today they are sure to win.

Either someone is trying super hard to frame Emiya, or he's actually really Mafia trying to double bluff. All the points against him brought up on previous days had substance and now we see both Minish and Yigahim defeated, both of whom actively went after Emiya. To me it's too much to overlook. I'm inclined to vote, but I don't think anyone ought to because if we vote wrong, the two Mafiosi can easily jump on the wagon quickly to make it a majority and win.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Gonna be hypocritical since I've had nothing worth saying this phase, but with phase end near, I'll agree music is underwhelming (and I should do something). Vote: musicfan
I'm inclined to vote for Kuro here because he jumped on the wagon without really contributing much. Thoughts?

I'll post real thoughts tomorrow but it looks like we're looking at one of these setups.

TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer
or
TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer

Either way it would leave us with a mafia goon and a serial killer so we probably need to hit one today or else town is ****ed unless they decide to kill each other tonight.
Do you suppose that there's even a Godfather in this setup? If so, then we're looking at one scum and potentially the SK.

D

Deleted member 14134

Do you suppose that there's even a Godfather in this setup? If so, then we're looking at one scum and potentially the SK.
From the JK9++ mafia wiki page.
"Mafia Goons and Vanilla Townies both investigate as "Vanilla" to the Role Cop."
So it looks like the goon wouldn't be discovered by the role cop if that's what you're asking. I'm gonna give the game a good read through later on and make some posts.

D

Deleted member 14134

So the kills are obviously set up to make Emiya look bad. The question is whether this was done intentionally or not by Emiya to make it look like it was. Also I feel like I'm being intentionally kept alive under the assumption that I should be going after Emiya today. And I feel like the game hinges on what decision I make regarding this situation. Is this what wifom means because I think I'm really starting to understand it if it is.

If there's a role cop and he knows one of us is "vanilla" I think he should come out and claim now. I think that gives us a better chance of narrowing down the serial killer and once the SK is dead the rolecop might as well be a vanilla townie.

I also feel like Mido is crafty enough to be behind this. I know you said don't vote Pendio but I'm pretty confident that there's only one scum left so as long as no one else votes Mido right now we should be safe.

Vote: Mido

I wanna hear more from you today buddy. More posts from me coming later today probably.

D

Deleted member 14134

@Mido Might as well tag you. Also your avatar makes me very uncomfortable.

Mido

Version 1
I'm inclined to vote for Kuro here because he jumped on the wagon without really contributing much. Thoughts?

I see your point, but there is something that makes me feel mildly better about Kuro. Each kill has been consistent, which means since he had to replace Feenie, a part of me doubts he would be any of the killing roles with night 1 having both kills go through. There isn't a real guarantee here, but there's certainly something in the realm of possibility .

I also feel like Mido is crafty enough to be behind this. I know you said don't vote Pendio but I'm pretty confident that there's only one scum left so as long as no one else votes Mido right now we should be safe.

Vote: Mido

I wanna hear more from you today buddy. More posts from me coming later today probably.

Hi.

Just a quick question about myself though: does process of elimination play a big role in your read of me right now? Main reason I ask is because I'm curious as to whether there's more to it at current? I know Pendio's brought up my inactivity at various points, and given my loose involvement throughout most of the game's events, I can understand the progression here. My own reads are similar, except I'm not the subject of the lynch, certainly. I think Kuro's likely town in reference to my hypothesis above. Both Pendio and yourself look solid after funnier's flip, but I lean town more for you based on your overall play thus far. I realize that this is very vague, so it's something I'll touch upon further. Noting this, I'm tied between EMIYA and Pendio as potential lynch targets.

@Mido Might as well tag you. Also your avatar makes me very uncomfortable.

Tom and Jerry's Willy Wonka movie has some really uncomfortable frames like the one I've chosen to don for Halloween. On the bright side, it's at least not-I'll end it there.

D

Deleted member 14134

For now I wanted to hear more from you. I'm not set on lynching anyone out right now. i have a few leans but I'm going to keep those to myself for right now until I re-read everything.

Mido

Version 1
For now I wanted to hear more from you. I'm not set on lynching anyone out right now. i have a few leans but I'm going to keep those to myself for right now until I re-read everything.

That's fair, just wanted to check with you. I'm reviewing the thread right now, although mainly Day 2.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm okay with holding off from an immediate lynch so long as we don't rush to find a target at the end. However, I feel that @Kuro has been laying low just like I was, albeit for different reasons, so he is my number one suspect.

It's extremely peculiar how both of the Night Kills were involved with people who voted for me. I could understand the Mafia targeting one of them (let's just say Johnny for argument's sake) but the other kill ( ie Yiga) is what really strikes me as strange. Maybe the Vig or SK figured that one of them was Mafia trying to take a swing at getting me lynched so they decided to eliminate them. Either way, I feel that Johnny was the Mafia target due to how vehement he was in lynching me. This would be their first time going after a semi-active player, and that leads me to believe that they are actively seeking out the other killing role. Ever since funnier's death, the Mafia have been playing it too safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom