• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amalgamation of Anime Atrocities - Traps vs Girls Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ara ara~~ welcome to the game, desu!!! Some girls mixed in with a group of cute anime traps! It's your job to weed them out!

This game will use the JK9++ setup.

As a follow up from Anime Girls Mafia, we will be using similar rules.

Here are some general rules:
1. All day periods will be 3 days, unless special circumstances would determine otherwise. An extension will be considered on a case by case basis, but likely will not be granted. An example could be in late-game situations if someone has a family emergency or an illness, or there is a complete and utter stagnation in posts and activity.
2. All night periods will be 1 day with no exceptions, barring an unusual problem.
3. If I am unable to make a post immediately, the deadlines will still have to be followed.
4. You must bold all votes and unvotes or they will not count. Votes are made in this style: Vote: Tristan and Unvotes require just a simple Unvote.
5. If the day ends with a tie in votes, there will be a No Lynch.
6. You may vote for a No Lynch as well. This replaces your normal vote.
7. If there is a majority before the day ends, it will end the day and cause an instant lynch.
8. You must post at least once per day period, preferably more.

Mays:
1. You may claim a role, whether it is a fakeclaim or real.
2. You may make one "ah, ****" post after you die.
3. You may post cute anime traps in the form of videos and images at any point in the game, including the night period.
4. You may love your onee-chan, especially if she makes you dress up as a girl.

May-Nots:
1. You may not name claim.
2. You may not edit your posts.
3. You may not use outside information in the game (i.e. who is online)
4. You may not screenshot PMs or anything outside of the game thread as evidence
5. You may not post information after your death.
6. You may not post anything at night except for cute anime traps
7. You may NOT post anime girls under any circumstances.
8. You may not hate on other cute anime traps OR other user's husbandos, unless their husbando is Watari from Your Lie in April, because he's a piece of ****. Be respectful to all other cute anime boys and "boys".

Pretty Anime Characters:
1. Bok whatever the **** his name is now
2. funnier6
3. DekuNut
4. Mellow Ezlo
5. musicfan
6. Minish_Link
7. EMIYA Shirou
8. karu
9. Pendio
10. Lilac
11. Mido
12. Feenie
13. Kuro

The day ends on September 24th at 9PM EST. Good luck!

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok boys, I'm honestly seeing a lot of fluff here and not a whole lot of actual discussion here so it's time to get serious and get this game going.

I'm the wolf, shoot me.

Vote: Bok of the whatever the **** his name is now ffs just pick a ****ing name and stick with it, it wasn't funny the first time and it still isn't funny now.

d27d407b788775f9bf3314e921b3e170--dresscode-steins-gate-.jpg

And here's a trap

Kuro

caw
Hi, I'm here on the behalf of the Futa-lovers Union with Trap Admirers, may I have a moment of your time to talk about the wonders of futa?

Vote: DekuNut I call upon you to help spread the gospel of futa worship!

Kuro

caw
I can't find any good futa stuff that's postable so I'll just sporadically spam traps until RVS ends

b29d4a50f5eb6db4260e90dc279cf02dc87b4e18_hq.gif

Mido

Version 1
unless their husbando is Watari from Your Lie in April, because he's a piece of ****.

Oh no, you got me. :oops:

Vote: Mido

I confess. I....I like to post pictures of Watari on the forums. It's a heinous crime, but it's time I came clean with the truth that @Bok of the Wild already knew.

Oh good I'm not late to RVS, I'm here and ready to suffer through pages of traps. DX

Vote: Pendio

Hi Pendio!
you forgot :wave:
Knew I was forgetting something, my impression is ruined! :kawaii:

Hey, that's my thing!

@Pendio, let us show these HEATHENS how it is done:

*Waves to Pendio*

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hi guys, I'm excited to play!

Vote: MAMA EMIYA (haha geddit, cuz, like, mama Mia... kek :lol:)

So, how helpful do you feel to the town? Would you be so kind as to tell us now who your scumbuds are? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom