• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego

Donger King of leis
You are starting to seem deffenceive like you don't want there to be a lie dector.
Do you know how to read? I left clear that I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN IF IT STILL EXISTS
Bro... the Lie detector died... but if someone alse has tha role, i would love for you to prove me.
Now please, think next time before you post.

It's less of that matter, and more of ensuring your nightly protection through claiming it. There's not exact proof that you are who you say you are, as Frozen said.
In claiming to be Shulk, you're scaring away potential night threats while also inviting protective roles to spend their nights covering you just to be sure.
Pfff.... I already asked for the doctors to stay away from me. Some of my powers could harm them, and I can take care of myself quite well at night.

Also you know I wouldn't claim JoAT knowing ZUers are around. Last game I played with you I also was a JoAT. Twice in a row is having a weird luck, so trust me, I would have used other roles.

Besides, if I'm lying why didn't someone said "YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE NOT SHULK!" since they can't roleclaim? Just by stating I'm lying, they would "claim" to be Shulk and disprove me

Musicfan

the shadow mage
D
Do you know how to read? I left clear that I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN IF IT STILL EXISTS

Pfff.... I already asked for the doctors to stay away from me. Some of my powers could harm them, and I can take care of myself quite well at night.

Also you know I wouldn't claim JoAT knowing ZUers are around. Last game I played with you I also was a JoAT. Twice in a row is having a weird luck, so trust me, I would have used other roles.

Besides, if I'm lying why didn't someone said "YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE NOT SHULK!" since they can't roleclaim? Just by stating I'm lying, they would "claim" to be Shulk and disprove me
It is on the same page less then what you wanted people to be able to look back on with out a search funtion you need to learn to stop being an asshole. You respond to the post I did not quote you in yet you ignore the post I quoted you in.

Diego

Donger King of leis
D

It is on the same page less then what you wanted people to be able to look back on with out a search funtion you need to learn to stop being an asshole. You respond to the post I did not quote you in yet you ignore the post I quoted you in.
So like... I'm going to start ignoring you now as it is clear you're... not helping...
And yes, I'm arrogant, pretentious, and awesome. I thought you were aware :)

Eoghan

Kasutony
Riki is wielding kalian's staff in the night scene Riki could be the universal backup.

I don't think he's ignoring this, he just said he wants it to happen if it exists. I want it to happen, as well.
What does he need to address to make you happy?

Diego

Donger King of leis
You mean the post where you imply there's a "universal backup"?
Haha, yeah... that's why ignoring you. Is ridiculous. That would be extremely OP in Town's favor, with or without me as JoAT.

Unless you're talking about an Inventor, which is a completely different role.

Seriously, the only reason I'm not voting you is because I imagine the Cop was smart enough to check you and saw you're town, and I don't want to force him/her to claim to save your scummy skin.
But you're behaving in such an antitown, ridiculous and over the top manner, that it truly makes me wonder why the people here consider you a smart player.

Psssst....
Thanks to the deathpost, those who targeted me knows I'm Shulk. What would be the point in hiding that information to town? Like.... at all?

Psssst.... In the night scene, Shulk was never targeted... Only the leader, a survivor of colony 6, and undisclosed name were targeted... Shulk was never pointed out to be the leader...

Anywho, I have my suspicions on Diego but with this claim we can't do anything. Are there any other leads? Do we go back and try to confront Spiritual Mask Salesman or Eoghan? I'm leaning towards Eoghan, mainly for his unusual behavior when Dekunut was lynched.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I will put deigo on ignore after he answers this question. What role would give Ricky kalian's (the first dead town power role) staff other then universal backup?

I hope you are mafia or thrid party.

Universal back up is not overpowered in a role madness setting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

Also with no post requirement there could be a blackmailer.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Thanks for doing to initial vote count, Rosa. The co-mod, Sheik, should be available to keep tally during the days, and I'll be around during this time.

Diego (2) - DekuNut, musicfan
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Rosa Luxemburg (1) - Linkdude74
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Frozen Chosen
PokaLink (3) - JC-Hurin, Cody, Rosa Luxemburg

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

---

Not to disrupt the game, but a friendly reminder that PokaLink will be gone today through Thursday.

Diego (1) - DekuNut
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (2) - Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rosa Luxemburg
Rosa Luxemburg (1) - Linkdude74
Sadia (1) - JC-Hurin
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Cody

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (1) - Rosa Luxemburg
Sadia (1) - JC-Hurin
SavageWizzrobe (3) - Cody, DekuNut, Spiritual Mask Salesman

---

Spiritual Mask Salesman asked for me to let everyone know that he's busy on the weekends and likely won't have time to sign in much.

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (5) - Rosa Luxemburg, Diego, Spiritual Mask Salesman, JC-Hurin, Eoghan
SavageWizzrobe (2) - Cody, DekuNut
Diego (1) - SavageWizzrobe

---

@Spiritual Mask Salesman You need to Unvote before you switch votes to another player. I'm counting it this once, but overall it makes it easier for the game mod to keep track of who you're voting for.

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
A Link In Time (1) - Rosa Luxemburg

---

@Mellow Ezlo Sure thing! The list of replacements is in the OP.

Also, yes, I intentionally made the first Day a bit longer since there would be a few inactive players. From this point on, though, they will last three or four real days (I haven't decided yet). Nights will last a couple of real days. Six days per each cycle is redundant.

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
A Link In Time (5) - Rosa Luxemburg, Frozen Chosen, Diego, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Eoghan
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - musicfan

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
A Link In Time (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, SavageWizzrobe, DekuNut
DekuNut (1) - JC-Hurin
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Frozen Chosen

pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, SavageWizzrobe, DekuNut
DekuNut (2) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman
SavageWizzrobe (2) - Frozen Chosen, Rosa Luxemburg
musicfan (1) - Diego

Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (2) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman
SavageWizzrobe (3) - Frozen Chosen, Cody, pkfroce
musicfan (2) - Diego, Rosa Luxemburg

Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (3) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, pkfroce
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Cody
musicfan (2) - Diego, Rosa Luxemburg

Twilight goes into effect in around 20 minutes. If the Day ends with a tie, then there'll be a no-lynch.

TWILIGHT

Final Vote Tally:

Spiritual Mask Salesman (3)
- musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (5) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, pkfroce, Cody, Rosa Luxemburg
musicfan (1) - Diego

DekuNut has been lynched; no more votes will be counted. Feel free to discuss while I get the lynch scene ready.
Alright so I went through and took all the vote counts from yesterday and Colored Dekunut and SavageWizzrobe green to show them as town. I would have done Sadia as yellow for third party but no votes from sadia. Also these are only the official tallies done by our mod and I did not take into account all of SMS vote hopping. Something I find really strange actually is Cody pretty much always being on Savage Wizzrobe. @Cody what was with your persistence on Savage? I'm going to look back over everything again myself but I'm curious to know what you have to say for yourself. The only other person you voted for was Pokalink at the beginning of the day

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I don't usually vote hop much so I just kept my vote on the same person for a while. If you go back and look I believe every vote switch I made came with a solid explanation.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I just realised something, Shulk can't be the Leader.

The night scene, in which Shulk is the narrator, clearly says "our leader". Is there any other leader-like figure in the series or could that just be the writing switching to a different perspective?

Eoghan

Kasutony
I should probably address this before it gets pushed again.

Right now I'm feeling suspicious of Eoghan for the reasons I gave above. A few others have been displeased with him.

I really don't want to fan this further in fear of establishing a hate-love rivalry like Diego and musicfan's, so I'll skip that drama as well as the kiss-and-make-up phase by explaining myself as calmly as I can. I already addressed your concerns, and I welcome you to revisit my posts for it.

If I'm reading right, if Shulk is a character then he was targeted by a cult?

If so Eoghan gets more and more suspicious.

I am not Shulk. I never was. I made reference to the "I'm really feeling it" meme, but other members mistakenly took that to mean I was softclaiming.

I'm not sure what good softclaiming a character was supposed to prove or what stimuli people seem to think it warranted. Either way, the GM would recognize it as a softclaim and proclaim it as the second and final available softclaim for the day.

Eoghan, you also cast a vote for SMS to try and save DekuNut, but retracted your vote immediately after I cast a vote for him. Thats a bit suspicious, giving the illusion that you wanted to look like you saved DekuNut but gave in pretty much immediately.

This is a matter of not explaining my intentions to the town well. I recognize that, but what I've to say on this is the truth.

As you can see in this post, I told DekuNut that I was going to cast a "tentative vote" in the hopes that he will come and talk, putting the town on temporary standstill with equal votes. This was after Diego promised he'd change his vote, so I knew it wasn't going to last. I just wanted to see if DekuNut had anything useful to give us before he died, as it was clear by then they wanted him gone. I didn't want to "save him" per se, I just wanted to encourage him to be helpful.

I waited roughly eight minutes (I was going to go for five, but gave him a little more time), then I retracted my vote. This was two minutes after you posted your Francesca reaction and tried to sway the vote majority to DekuNut. I was already kind of relying on Diego to hold to his word on that anyway, but I recognized it as futile to retain my vote for SMS, so I removed it. That's it.

It was my folly for not finding an acceptable target at the end of the day, so I used my voting power more creatively. I take responsibility over it. I'm still kind of at a loss for Day 1 lynches, as I've usually followed the town's largest lead. I didn't have a strong feeling on either primary candidate so I didn't choose to lynch them. I don't want you to punish me for trying something more original.
tl;dr, I'm not interested, let's get something productive done instead of arguing over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom