• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Since dreaming gods have been popular recebtky, is there any character in xenoblade that would fit a dreaming go? It could have caused like, a miss redirect

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There definitely was redirection but did all three of them target Diego? Not according to the night scene.
That's why I think it was a general redirect. Though the chances of there being another source is just, well, completely unlikely. I've never seen two redirect roles in one game nevermind both connecting to mind **** everyone.

There's like no possible way from the night scene that the SK and Mafia targeted Diego unless they were redirected onto Diego and deflected back randomly. That scenario is incredibly complicated and highly unlikely though.

Diego

Donger King of leis
There might be another killing powers. For example, I myself have a kill power (Monado Enchant) and there might be a Vig around. But that's just what I see

Regardless of what's going on I'd rather play mafia, not 20 questions with the set up and characters.

Right now I'm feeling suspicious of Eoghan for the reasons I gave above. A few others have been displeased with him. The fact that it appears that two killing roles targeted Diego tells me that the mafia recognized him as a threat. So in addition to Eoghan I want to see who Diego was suspicious of and why they would want him dead.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Your reason for being suspicious of Eoghan was that you believe Shulk was targeted by a cult, yes? In which case, Diego role claimed Shulk today.

Partially. The other being that it looks to me like he followed Diego and myself for most of the first day, and has caught the suspicion of a few others.

I'm not gonna call for his head but hopefully with Day 1 through we can try and cut the shenanigans a bit and start biting into the main course. Meaning I'd like to see people with low activity/contributions come out a bit more and get talking.

Regardless of what's going on I'd rather play mafia, not 20 questions with the set up and characters.

Right now I'm feeling suspicious of Eoghan for the reasons I gave above. A few others have been displeased with him. The fact that it appears that two killing roles targeted Diego tells me that the mafia recognized him as a threat. So in addition to Eoghan I want to see who Diego was suspicious of and why they would want him dead.

I know you're really not happy with the character talk but it is helping greatly.

I think Diego's claim is false. If you look at the night scene the leader was only mentioned as being targeted once.

As I said, I only received notice of two actions targeting me, both of'em were kills

But Diego claims that two people targeted him the leader. Doesn't this seem a little OP? I know Shulk has future sight but that is ridiculous if he saw someone attacking him and able to deflect.

I also think it anti town to claim automatically when there is only one claim allowed per day. It wasn't needed.

I have to get back to work but I'll let you know what I think is going on. Unless someone can prove Diego's claim.

Diego

Donger King of leis
I know you're really not happy with the character talk but it is helping greatly.

I think Diego's claim is false. If you look at the night scene the leader was only mentioned as being targeted once.

But Diego claims that two people targeted him the leader. Doesn't this seem a little OP? I know Shulk has future sight but that is ridiculous if he saw someone attacking him and able to deflect.

I also think it anti town to claim automatically when there is only one claim allowed per day. It wasn't needed.

I have to get back to work but I'll let you know what I think is going on. Unless someone can prove Diego's claim.
Psssst....
Thanks to the deathpost, those who targeted me knows I'm Shulk. What would be the point in hiding that information to town? Like.... at all?

Eoghan

Kasutony
What would be the point in hiding that information to town? Like.... at all?

It's less of that matter, and more of ensuring your nightly protection through claiming it. There's not exact proof that you are who you say you are, as Frozen said.
In claiming to be Shulk, you're scaring away potential night threats while also inviting protective roles to spend their nights covering you just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom