• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All of Thar's games I've been in have been like this. Go on and check out some of the others to see what they're usually like.
It was nice playing with a bunch of new faces by the way. Really changed how things go... it's usually somewhat similar with the same people.

Eoghan

Kasutony

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This idn't affect me much because 1: I don't know Xenoblade and 2: I died before it became crucial. In the future though, I think there are ways to make night scenes vague enough to not reveal info while still being entertaining to read.
After reading back some and connecting the dots here and there, I can see how the Night scenes might come off as compromising. Thanks for pointing it out. Two heads are better than one. *takes notes for the future*

Admittedly, I was surprised whenever Eoghan first inquired in the Mafia chat if the scenes "tended to be so revealing". After his death, this is the first part of a response I made to him:
@Eoghan Sorry if my Night posts are a bit too revealing. Like with my Fate/Zero game, this is a theme that I enjoy writing and thereby like to make it as true as possible to the original. That includes the interactions between characters, which I use to build tension and the like.

---

I'll have the Night actions up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom